Author Topic: Rare Compact Steel Framed CZ's Available  (Read 11056 times)

Offline Scarlett Pistol

Re: Rare Compact Steel Framed CZ's Available
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2018, 02:50:00 AM »
Scarlett, one more question. What trigger do you have on the pistol w/ the solid red grips? It's the straight shaped one. What benefit does it provide? Thanks in advance for your help!

That's Cajuns flat SAO trigger. It changes the pistol to SAO. I really like the feel of the flat trigger. It comes with Pre and over travel set screws, so you can remove unnecessary trigger movement. I also removed the FPB system, so my reset is very short.

That one with the red grips was designed to be my "1911 Killer".  Super short reset, basically 0 take up, light and crisp trigger pull, accurate as can be. Maybe not a real 1911 killer, but for the price it competes with pistols that cost double what it cost. Scott helped and when we chatted he said it was going to leave people on the range with some hurt feelings. It most certainly has done that!
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline m1a_scoutguy

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2018, 04:54:36 PM »
Dang,,,more $$$$, maybe !! ;D Gotta call on Monday and see what the damage is !! Oh boy ! Any guesses on ball park $$$ figures guys ?

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2018, 11:45:13 PM »
Dang,,,more $$$$, maybe !! ;D Gotta call on Monday and see what the damage is !! Oh boy ! Any guesses on ball park $$$ figures guys ?
Not sure... The base pistols have been going elsewhere for around $650, but they've been sporadic in price. From there it depends on what you want done to the pistol.

Offline m1a_scoutguy

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2018, 03:09:55 PM »
Not sure... The base pistols have been going elsewhere for around $650, but they've been sporadic in price. From there it depends on what you want done to the pistol.

Yea,I hear ya. That's a hard pistol to find,,they are "Rare" I guess. I looked around a little and CZUSA does not list this Model that I could find. Are these just a Limited run that CGW is getting ? I understand the full MSRP when things are hard to find but the normal CZ75 Compact is only $544.00 & the PO-1 is $627ish. I can see that adding the rail & all steel would add $$$ to the cost for sure. Oh well no big deal I am still interested for sure and will call CGW on Monday and access the potential damage,,,LOL Bottom line I have wanted a compact for sometime now so if this doesn't work out I can always just buy a P-01 or a 75 Compact and send it off to CGW ! It all sounds like a win win no matter what !!  ;)

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2018, 03:15:04 PM »

Yea,I hear ya. That's a hard pistol to find,,they are "Rare" I guess. I looked around a little and CZUSA does not list this Model that I could find. Are these just a Limited run that CGW is getting ? I understand the full MSRP when things are hard to find but the normal CZ75 Compact is only $544.00 & the PO-1 is $627ish. I can see that adding the rail & all steel would add $$$ to the cost for sure. Oh well no big deal I am still interested for sure and will call CGW on Monday and access the potential damage,,,LOL Bottom line I have wanted a compact for sometime now so if this doesn't work out I can always just buy a P-01 or a 75 Compact and send it off to CGW ! It all sounds like a win win no matter what !!  ;)

The first batch like those was the 99021 or "SP-01 Compacts". This batch has a different roll mark and is 99041. There were about 1400 or so of the 99021 and we aren't quite sure about the 99041. If you search on here there are threads for both. There's an especially lengthy one on the 99021.

I don't know what CGW is selling them for so I guessed based on what I've seen on Gunbroker and the reports of other members.

Offline schmeky

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2018, 04:31:40 PM »
We only sell our in-stock CZ pistols with a package.  If you take our complete 99041 Pro-Package price ($1051.00), and deduct it from the action work price, you are paying $625.00 for the base 99041. 

Or you can drop the total price by going with our Defensive Carry Package, and get a 99041 for $963.00.

Please note I made a mistake on the pricing and it has been revised.  My sincere apologies for this oversight.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 05:00:07 PM by schmeky »

Offline m1a_scoutguy

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2018, 04:53:53 PM »
We only sell our in-stock CZ pistols with a package.  If you take our complete 99041 Pro-Package price ($986.00), and deduct it from the action work price, you are paying $560.00 for the base 99041. 

Or you can drop the total price by going with our Defensive Carry Package, and get a 99041 for $898.00.

This is of course while our inventory lasts.

Ah,,now that sounds more than fair !!! I should of known I could look things up on here but just didn't,,duh,,my bad for sure. All things considered that's a very fair price for gun and CGW package !! I will call sometime on Monday for sure. Thanks for the info,,much appreciated.  :)

Offline m1a_scoutguy

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2018, 01:55:32 AM »
Oh boy Oh boy,,called and talked with Scott today (Monday) and he said they had a "couple" left !! I said I only need one,,,LOL Gave the Old CC number and the rest is history along with about 7 to 9 weeks wait,,LOL ! Will be awesome for sure and worth the wait !

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2018, 09:00:22 AM »
Congratulations, can't wait to see pics and hear a range report!

Offline m1a_scoutguy

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2018, 12:43:30 AM »
Congratulations, can't wait to see pics and hear a range report!

Oh yea,,half the formalities are taken care of,,Invoice in hand with work order and Serial Number of the pistol !!! Half of the $$$ is down, I'll get the copy of the FFL out this week so that will be done also ! I gotta call Scott and tell him I would like the BBL bushing,,I have one in my SP-01 and its like a lazer beam shooting that thing,,its just crazy accurate. I have a 10 shot group from 20+ yrds that is about 3 inch total,,BUT 7 of the shots are in a cluster of maybe,,just maybe a little over a inch. :) This is with a 64 year old one eyed fat man pulling the trigger,,,,LOL. I think it makes a very accurate CZ even more accurate by leaps and bounds,,well worth the small amount of extra $$$ ! Will look over a few things also and maybe do something else,,but can't decide at the moment. Just need to put it out of my mind now and figure a solid 2 month wait but if it happens sooner fine,,but if not I'm good with that. Plenty of pic's and range reports will follow for sure !  ;D ;D

Offline mastaking

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2018, 10:21:16 AM »
Just ordered one in Master Blue finish with the Pro package and Night sights, so effing excited

Cancelled the Masterblue and added in the Bushing upgrade.

Love the look of the Masterblue but I want to keep this a low maintenance pistol. I have a shadow Duotone and am so nervous about scratching the finish.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 10:38:39 AM by mastaking »

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2018, 12:30:22 PM »
Oh man, can't wait to see that too! One member got two of the 99021's and had them Cajunized. One was re-finished in hard chrome and I could barely look at it because I wanted to have mine refinished in hard chrome and his was so good looking!

Offline WVsig

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2018, 05:08:07 PM »
I'm in the pool for a Pro Package.
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." - Soren Kierkegaard
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Offline m1a_scoutguy

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2018, 01:55:20 AM »
I have looked around and could not find it,,maybe its just late for me. Does anyone know what this pistols weights is ? The CZ75 Compact shows 32.8 but that's without the rail so I would imagine this one is a tick more. Thanks guys,,my google isn't googling !  ???

Offline Oleman

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2018, 04:23:35 AM »
Specs I found 2.03 pounds