Author Topic: CGW 75B ready to be shipped!  (Read 3515 times)

Offline Luvdog

Re: CGW 75B ready to be shipped!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 10:34:41 AM »
I hate seeing these pictures... I have 2 that I want to send, but just don't have the money to do it right now

Offline WVsig

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 10:10:35 PM »
Well it was windy and 42 degrees today but the CGW 75B made it to the range. I ran about 350 rounds give or take through it today and it ran like a top. The trigger in DA is super smooth and feels lighter than 7.5, which is what it reads on my scale after todays range session, because it is soooo clean. The DA reach for my smaller hands is perfect. With the slim grips I did not have to adjust my grip at all to shoot this thing as a DA gun.

The SA is super nice with a fast reset. I shot some steel targets at 10 yards and as I got used to the gun and the trigger was banging away at a good clip. I did not have my Shadow 2 with me but based on my notes the Shadow 2 still might be a little faster on steel. 

I loved the sights. They are super fast to pickup and there is enough room between the rear and the front post to really dial it in. It gives a super clear sight picture. It is a major improvement over the stock sights. I image as I get more used to the sight picture it will become even faster and easier to acquire

I moved to shoot some paper at 15 yards. I did not want to push it further because of the high winds. I was able to shoot out the center of B27 target. The gun with the 10X bushing is more accurate than I am.

No malfunctions of any kind. Thanks CGW for a job well done. I am waiting for the call to send in my Shadow 2 once that is done I will send you my P01. Can not wait to Cajunize all of my CZs!

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 10:13:02 PM by WVsig »
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." - Soren Kierkegaard
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Offline Creeker

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 11:46:49 PM »
Fine looking pistol
Joshua 1:9

Offline zhoolka

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 09:59:21 PM »
Looks great. Thinking about a similar color scheme with less contract. Mind telling what did you do with the barrel? Can not see on this pic.

Offline WVsig

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2018, 06:28:52 PM »
Looks great. Thinking about a similar color scheme with less contract. Mind telling what did you do with the barrel? Can not see on this pic.

Barrel was left as it came from the factory.
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." - Soren Kierkegaard
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

anything