Author Topic: My PCR + CGW 3 springs  (Read 377 times)

Offline whynot

My PCR + CGW 3 springs
« on: April 09, 2018, 02:13:27 PM »
... install went well done by yours truly... I’m definitely no gunsmith but I decided to give it a go... bought the kit and the necessary tools and of course my iPad to connect to the World Wide Web... was a little slow with the firing pin retaining pin but once I figured out I wasn’t going to destroy the finish on my gun (well at least I figured CGW could hook me up with a new finish if I gouged it).... BUT all went well no beauty marks  ;)

I did have to replace the stock firing pin retaining pin due to it having the little “bite” out of it but a call to CGW and I quickly had one of their replacements... I completed the installation and patiently waited several days to go test with live rounds... I finally got to put some rounds down range and my PCR functioned beautifully.... not one hiccup with 200 rounds of blazer brass... had CGW install new night sights on it a month or so ago and I couldn’t be happier with my EDC... now it is my favorite even against my cajunized sp01.... thanks Cajun Gun Works ONE MO’ TIME  8)
No time like the present...

anything