Author Topic: Is there a flat faced trigger available for the shadow 2 that is not SA only  (Read 475 times)

Offline kmanick

I recently dropped in the apex forward set sear flat faced triggers set into my M&P 9L and really like the flat faced trigger.
I see a flat faced trigger on the Cajun site and the CZ custom site but they are SA only. Is that the only option available to me?
make it criminal to own a gun and only criminals will own them

Offline Frank72

I have a shadow 2. I took out the disconnector making it SAO, I polished the internals and added the flat trigger. I did not change any springs. The trigger is really lite with a little travel. Maybe 2lbs or less.  It has short reset as well. I have only put a couple mags through it. Very sweet trigger.

As far as polishing: I polished the trigger bar on all the contact points, polished the hammer and the hammer strut. Could have polished the sear but I didn't.

For a range and target gun I see no need for DA.

ymmv.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 02:01:53 PM by Frank72 »

Offline kmanick

unfortunately this mod would kill my "Production" eligibility.
In that case I may as well add the CZ custom shop Optics mount I have sitting around and add a Red dot to it as well :)
looks like I need a 2nd shadow 2

Offline rhart

I've often wondered if a P07/P09 trigger would work in a DA metal pistol, but I've never had the opportunity to try it out.
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).
- You can only fight the way you practice.
- If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you.

Offline abb1

To my knowledge, there are several manufacturers that make flat triggers but they are all SA Only.
CZ Czechmate
CZ Shadow 2
CZ75 Shadowline
CZ SP-01 Phantom
CZ SP-01 Tactical

Offline kmanick

I think I'm going to wait for the optics ready shadow 2 to be released and grab one of those and  and 'soup that one up"
with the Sa trigger and comp hammer etc.

anything