Author Topic: Video : CZ 75 SP-01 Lower Frame Full Disassembly and Reassembly  (Read 8383 times)

Offline Practical Shooter

• Legio Patria Nostra
Re: Video : CZ 75 SP-01 Lower Frame Full Disassembly and Reassembly
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2018, 09:57:51 PM »
You?re welcome to go learn from mine to see what you would want to improve or change. Like I said, The GoPro made things tricky for me. Breaking the videos up into shorter segments was a popular request when I asked the members, so they?re broken up as such. They get about 4K views a month last I checked.

The CZ world is a small world after all, and I did watch all your videos, many times over, so you know now where the 4K views a month come from  O0
I like your videos format, like mine, to the point and no BS. All easy and quick references.

Ha glad they helped ya! I?m happy to throw any of your videos on the thread that is a sticky.

Thanks, Spencer, right?

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2018, 10:04:39 PM »
You?re welcome to go learn from mine to see what you would want to improve or change. Like I said, The GoPro made things tricky for me. Breaking the videos up into shorter segments was a popular request when I asked the members, so they?re broken up as such. They get about 4K views a month last I checked.

The CZ world is a small world after all, and I did watch all your videos, many times over, so you know now where the 4K views a month come from  O0
I like your videos format, like mine, to the point and no BS. All easy and quick references.

Ha glad they helped ya! I?m happy to throw any of your videos on the thread that is a sticky.

Thanks, Spencer, right?

You?re welcome, and correct. The YouTube channel gave exposed me.

Ha, to your above post. Google hasn?t even offered me monetization and I wouldn?t take it at this point. I just hope my videos fly under the radar so they don?t get taken down. If they do I?ll find another way to host them.
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline Joe L

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2018, 10:48:45 AM »
YouTube videos are not trivial.  Here is the setup I used for the P-09 disassembly/reassembly series.  I made the videos to help Schmecky stay off the phone!  No other reason. 

Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C, P-10F, P-10S, MTR

• Legio Patria Nostra
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2018, 06:36:04 PM »
YouTube videos are not trivial.  Here is the setup I used for the P-09 disassembly/reassembly series.  I made the videos to help Schmecky stay off the phone!  No other reason. 

Joe

That is almost "Professional Grade" Youtube video in the making  ;)
I had a similar set up in my kitchen when I first started (Cooking videos). I got kicked out of there very quickly after my 3rd video   :o. Thank God for the Dog House  O0

Here is one of my video, from my not so popular cooking video channel.

Offline Joe L

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2018, 08:37:31 AM »
I'll call your potato video and raise you one dog park video!! 

:) :)

Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C, P-10F, P-10S, MTR

• Legio Patria Nostra
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2018, 08:24:34 PM »
I'll call your potato video and raise you one dog park video!! 

:) :)

Joe

I really like this video. Dog park, lol, who would have known. What's next? Coed dogs and cats parks? that would be kind of interesting lol

Offline Erratikmind

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2018, 12:36:00 PM »
Thank you for the video. I added it to my list.

• Legio Patria Nostra
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2018, 07:49:32 PM »
Thank you for the video. I added it to my list.

You are welcome. let us know if you need help with anything else  ;)

Offline recoilguy

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2018, 10:54:53 AM »
the original video has helped me more then 1 time.
Thanks again.
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Offline rclee

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2018, 10:23:37 PM »
I know this thread is about the SP-01 but I'll add a thank you for the Tristar/Canik P120 disassembly videos. It was helpful when putting CGW springs in my new gun.

Bob

Offline kellstlell

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2018, 05:54:45 AM »
Yeap, another "How to" take your CZ 75 SP-01 Frame apart and back together, but as we know, when we first start this endeavor, we never watch just one video, but as many as we can put our hands on.
Following that spirit, this video could become your "Go To" video for detail stripping (and the following 2, Slide and Sear take down as well), as I tried pretty hard to have good explanations, and most of all, very good close up videos of all the critical steps. Just try to get past that stupid accent of mine  ::)
Anyhow, just enjoy it  8)

Great job

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Legio Patria Nostra
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2018, 09:01:33 PM »
Yeap, another "How to" take your CZ 75 SP-01 Frame apart and back together, but as we know, when we first start this endeavor, we never watch just one video, but as many as we can put our hands on.
Following that spirit, this video could become your "Go To" video for detail stripping (and the following 2, Slide and Sear take down as well), as I tried pretty hard to have good explanations, and most of all, very good close up videos of all the critical steps. Just try to get past that stupid accent of mine  ::)
Anyhow, just enjoy it  8)

Great job

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thank you sir.

anything