Author Topic: Got my OD Green P-07 Today!  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Winkel

Got my OD Green P-07 Today!
« on: May 19, 2018, 12:08:33 AM »
My new P-07 arrived today.  I got off work a little early to go pick it up.
Out of the box, the trigger is great.  I already have a P-07 and a P-09 on which I have done all of the requisite tuning, and this gun is not far behind them.
The fit and finish is fantastic.  It feels like it has a lighter recoil spring than my first P-07 had in it when I got it.  It has tritium night sights and they are noticeably brighter than my P-09's. 

I had to go to the neighbor's house tonight and shoot a skunk, then pulling back into my driveway, I saw another of the little buggers out in the field behind our house.  I dispatched it as well.  They charge our neighbors when they are feeding their cats and they play hell with our dogs.  Needless to say, I didn't have a chance to shoot it yet.  I'll put some rounds through it tomorrow since I can do it in the back yard.

Then, my wife and I saw two Bald Eagles in a tree not far from here and my new 25 round magazine for my 10/22 arrived today.  All in all, I'd say it was a good day!

I'd post a picture but it looks like all the other ones you've seen here.

Just thought I'd share some happiness with the CZ family.

Winkel

Offline QBToo

Re: Got my OD Green P-07 Today!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 10:18:50 AM »
Ohhhhhhhhhh but pictures are sooooooooo nice  ;D

Congratulations on your purchase.  I have the ODG and just love it.  And yes, the night sights are REALLY bright.

Offline Crosspower

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 02:11:07 PM »
I want a green one!

The only good thing about skunks is they dig up yellow jacket nests. Nothing worse than mowing the grass and your nailed 2 or 3 times by angry bees before you even have time to react.

Offline John_AZ

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 09:16:34 PM »
Congrats. That very well may be my next purchase in a few weeks

Offline Tucktuck

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 11:56:53 AM »
I just saw one in person over the weekend.  Love the color.  If they only had this with the threaded barrel and high sights, I would immediately buy one LOL
CZ75 Pre-B; CZ75 Transitional-B; CZ75B Matte Stainless
CZ P07
CZ 97BD
CZ 1911A1
CZ82 (x2)

Offline reyper

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 12:13:28 PM »
Thinking of adding one to my collection. Wonder if David has any already done up? Good shooting, Rey

Offline radagast

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2018, 11:41:47 AM »
Just got an ODG 07 for the wife, and waiting for the FFL to call !  Can't decide which is worse though, getting stung by yellow jackets, or having to wash the stench off the dog !  LOL
"Let there be light"  and there was muzzle flash !

Offline Black Wolf

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 03:41:54 PM »
Out of the box, the trigger is great.  I already have a P-07 and a P-09 on which I have done all of the requisite tuning, and this gun is not far behind them.
The fit and finish is fantastic.  It feels like it has a lighter recoil spring than my first P-07 had in it when I got it.  It has tritium night sights and they are noticeably brighter than my P-09's. 

I had to go to the neighbor's house tonight and shoot a skunk, then pulling back into my driveway, I saw another of the little buggers out in the field behind our house.  I dispatched it as well.  They charge our neighbors when they are feeding their cats and they play hell with our dogs.  Needless to say, I didn't have a chance to shoot it yet.  I'll put some rounds through it tomorrow since I can do it in the back yard.

Then, my wife and I saw two Bald Eagles in a tree not far from here and my new 25 round magazine for my 10/22 arrived today.  All in all, I'd say it was a good day!

Winkel

OH wth?!?!  Ya ever hear someone say  "I saw the most beautiful sunset, I'd post a pic but hey you've all seen a sunset, right?"

I clicked this thread because I actually have NOT seen a green P07

Offline Winkel

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 08:26:50 PM »
I would if there was an easy way to post it directly from my computer.  I use photobucket which is a huge pain in the rear. 

I have to send the picture to myself via email, copy it into photobucket, wait through all the pop ups and then post it here. 

I'll see if I can get a good picture of it.

Offline Black Wolf

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 08:41:45 PM »
Gotcha, yea I haven't posted any pix here yet so I don't know how difficult it is.

I'm gonna find out, as soon as my P10c comes home.  Gotta put up a pic of it with its new RMR on it :)

Offline bravo5two

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 08:24:09 AM »
I would if there was an easy way to post it directly from my computer.  I use photobucket which is a huge pain in the rear. 

I have to send the picture to myself via email, copy it into photobucket, wait through all the pop ups and then post it here. 

I'll see if I can get a good picture of it.

Gents,

Forget Photobucket!

Use Imgur. Sign up for it and use the direct link to copy/paste into this page.

https://imgur.com

Offline bravo5two

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2018, 08:27:47 AM »

Winkel

OH wth?!?!  Ya ever hear someone say  "I saw the most beautiful sunset, I'd post a pic but hey you've all seen a sunset, right?"

I clicked this thread because I actually have NOT seen a green P07

Couldn't said it any better!  Why even bother to make a post just to say I got one  8)

Offline badwrench

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2018, 01:10:30 PM »

Winkel

I have one on order, it's being shipped right now..Checking the tracking number, it should be at my LGS on Monday, the day before my birthday..Happy birthday to me.. ;D  This will make CZ number 3..I've also have a SP-01 Tactical, and a 99021 steel framed compact..

anything