Author Topic: New to me P120  (Read 3815 times)

Offline Gunnerdad80

Re: New to me P120
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2022, 02:04:07 PM »
Congrats on the purchase OP.  I've had my P120 for over 4 years now, always been a great shooter.  I've had good luck with the ebay made in thailand grips with mine.  I liked the P120 so much a couple years later I got it's little brother the P100 and of course had to try to replicate the look with another set of Ebay grips.  Sorry for the poor quality pic of the P100, cell phone pic vs a real camera pic of the 120. 

I really like those thin grips on the P120. I’m looking on eBay now and I’m having trouble finding those grips or some similar. Do you remember the search you did or the actual seller of those?

Offline Bret

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2022, 09:54:08 AM »
I watched your video "CZ 75 SP-01 vs Canik P120 - Physical / Mechanical review" (among others) dealing with the differences between the two models. Around 3'22" after the start of the video, you talk about the differences in the length of the top grip return. You use an English term for this part, but I don't understand it well, would you be kind enough to spell it, and, if possible, give me its French equivalent.
I believe what he says in English is "tongue".  The French equivalent is "langue" according to Google translate.  However, tongue is not what most shooters in the U.S. call this part of the gun.  We generally call it the "beaver tail".  The French equivalent is "queue de castor" according to Google translate.

Offline darink300zx

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2022, 12:28:35 PM »
I really like those thin grips on the P120. I’m looking on eBay now and I’m having trouble finding those grips or some similar. Do you remember the search you did or the actual seller of those?
I'm not on here often so I hadn't seen your question.  For what it's worth, I searched Thailand CZ75 shadow grips.  I don't see any on there at the moment though.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 02:49:37 PM by Wobbly »

Offline Gunnerdad80

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2022, 02:59:01 PM »
I'm not on here often so I hadn't seen your question.  For what it's worth, I searched Thailand CZ75 shadow grips.  I don't see any on there at the moment though.
No biggie. Thanks for the reply. I’ll check again on those grips.

anything