Author Topic: WTS/WTT: CZ UG Slide, CZ Hogue grip, CZ holster  (Read 3821 times)

Offline viking499

WTS/WTT: CZ UG Slide, CZ Hogue grip, CZ holster
« on: June 02, 2018, 08:56:39 PM »
Doing a little closet clean out and have the following items for sale.  More items could be added as I find them.  All prices are shipped to the lower 48.  Let me know if you need to see something else.  Prices are OBO and an always willing to listen to offers and trade ideas.  Payments made by Money Order, Cash or trade.  I do not do PayPal.

1.  I have a full size SP-01 UG CZ 75 upper that I am thinking about having refinished to match my black lower better.  Before I do that, I thought I might offer it here for a trade if someone was interested in having or wanting a UG colored upper.  I want to keep my threaded barrel and suppressor height sights and you would keep your barrel and sights if a complete upper to upper trade was not possible.  If no trades, I will get it refinished.

2. CompTac Minotaur IWB holster for CZ PCR.  Tan leather backing with kydex shell.  Adjustable for cant and ride height.  Only worn a few times.  $45 shipped.

3. Full size Hogue wrap around grips for CZ 75.  $20 shipped.  Will trade for a CZ fullsize or compact mag.

pics of holsters........

http://imgur.com/3RCTsA2

« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 07:25:51 AM by viking499 »

Offline wizardfitz

Will the pcr holster fit a SP 01

Offline viking499

Re: WTS/WTT: CZ UG Slide, CZ Hogue grip, CZ holster
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 11:01:20 AM »
Updated

Offline viking499

Re: WTS/WTT: CZ UG Slide, CZ Hogue grip, CZ holster
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 06:13:43 PM »