Author Topic: P10S?  (Read 713 times)

Online Indy_Tim

P10S?
« on: June 10, 2018, 09:32:11 PM »
Does anyone have any solid info on if or when CZ might build the P10S that they included specs for in the P10C manual?  I can understand the backing away from the .40 version that they were promising due to the shift in popularity of the 9mm, but the market for a sub-compact 9mm pistol is still strong and maybe getting stronger.  As a whole, CZ has almost ignored the sub-compact market while other makers have brought out all kinds of great new designs.  A recent shoulder injury has made the draw stroke on the P10C and Glock 23 very painful but I can draw a Glock 27 just fine.  That little bit of length makes a big difference and I'm wanting to pick up a sub-compact 9mm for summer carry.  Alas, it looks like if I'm going to go with a striker fired sub-compact, I don't get to carry a CZ for a while.  That's a bummer!

So, back to the point of this thread.  Anyone know somebody in CZ that might shed a bit of info on their plans for the sub-compact market?

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

Re: P10S?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 05:07:00 AM »
I'd give CZ-USA a call. If ANY one knows anything about this they'd be the people to talk to. If CZ does venture in to this market I hope they wring out the end product before it hits the shelves unlike they and others have done recently with new offerings. Otherwise I'd say they can keep it.

Offline Mifune326

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 08:12:03 AM »
You can call or email CZ and give it a shot Tim.  I did the same about 6 months ago, inquiring about a full size P-10.  The nice gentleman at CZ just gave me the old, "We have no plans for one right now, but you never know in the future.  Thank you for your inquiry."

Online Indy_Tim

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 08:41:05 AM »
I'll send CZ an email but am not expecting anything other than what the website has.  I was hoping that someone on this site had an inside channel that might be able to give a bit of info on the plans.

Offline Mifune326

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 03:26:49 PM »
CZ seems to play things pretty close to the vest, and based on previous experience to similar topics on this Forum, no one on this forum who may be an employee of CZ is willing to say squat! 

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 05:24:32 PM »
CZ-UB controls all so unless we can find some one who has a direct channel to them who knows.

Offline eastman

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 10:15:27 PM »
I would not expect any P-10 variants until after the USA factory is in production.

(based on the current factory backorders)
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 03:26:00 PM »
I wish I knew, but I have nothing on any of the P-10 variants. Only thing we have is the P-10C, P-10C FDE and P-10C Suppressor Ready, with the P-10C optics ready waiting in the wings.

Online Indy_Tim

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 09:38:00 PM »
Thanks folks.  I never did get a response from CZ.  I’ll just keep pestering my LGS to keep pestering his CZ rep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk