Author Topic: Xtreme Bullets/Freedom Munitions file for chapter 11  (Read 1128 times)

Offline larry8061

Re: Xtreme Bullets/Freedom Munitions file for chapter 11
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2018, 06:40:57 PM »
Thanks for this note!  This makes a lot of sense..........I had used a LOT of their ammo and when I went to place another order the on line portion didn't work.......

Anyone looking for a replacement you might want to look at: Fenix Ammo in Novi Michigan.  Pricing is close, quality is higher and neat for me was 147 9mm match ammo (heavy bullet less powder) for less muzzle flip.

Larry

Online Underwhere

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2018, 07:37:55 PM »
Interesting. Freedom Munitions is a regular sponsor/supplier for Sootch00 on YouTube. 

I've picked up Xtreme brass at the range.

Are you saying I should not reload Xtreme-headstamped brass for some reason?

Yeah, freedom has supplies several youtubers with bullets.  MAC is another, but I don't care who they give their stuff away too.

Doesn't make them better bullets because they give their bullets to some internet celebrity.

A lot of car makers give cars to Hollywood movie studios either but that doesn't make them better cars.
I've actually asked a few of the YouTube people who promote Freedom Munitions publicly on their social media handles. They seem to answer questions by other people but they have never responded to me. (and I wasn't being rude)

Definitely be aware of who promotes what products. Like already mentioned, it didn't make the product any better.

Offline wdbutcher

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2018, 10:11:46 PM »
Does anyone else offer a brass credit program similar to Freedom Munitions? I have about 35 lbs of 9mm brass that I planned on sending to them for credit. I guess I can always give it to one of my friends that reloads if I have no other options.
I always had pretty good luck with their re manufactured ammo. The price was right with the brass credit program.

Offline Gducoing

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 01:06:22 AM »
You can always list it up for sale. I'm sure people would love brass at a great price.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline Wobbly

• Loves the smell of VihtaVuori in the morning !
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 06:20:44 AM »
You can always list it up for sale. I'm sure people would love brass at a great price.

And the place to do that is with one of your fellow CZ shooters at: http://brassbucket.net/
See my Dillon 550 for sale in the Classifieds !!

In God we trust; On 'starting load' we rely.

Immature reloaders ask: What's wrong with this gun?
Mature reloaders ask: What did I do wrong ?

Offline Moken

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 08:31:47 AM »
Everglades Ammo has good sales on their own brass and once fired. Free and quick shipping as well.

Offline wdbutcher

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2018, 09:48:29 PM »

And the place to do that is with one of your fellow CZ shooters at: http://brassbucket.net/
Thanks, I'll check it out.