Author Topic: CZ Sticker?  (Read 3649 times)

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
Re: CZ Sticker?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2018, 04:07:31 PM »
I just refuse to mess up my car/truck paint/bumper with stickers.  I have put stickers on the windows of the camper shell, but not on the glass it left the factory with.

Appleseed and RWVA stickers both went on the camper shell window on my old Ford when I was instructing/traveling for that.
I just keep wasting time and money on other brands trying to find/make one shoot like my P07 and P09.  What is wrong with me?

Offline photog22740

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2018, 06:38:40 PM »
Three new CZ pistols the past 4 months....

That is the way to do it!! :-D

I might be interested :)

Offline Luger Fan

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2018, 06:59:21 AM »
They come free with any purchase from the Custom Shop.

Offline Domer62

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2018, 09:17:19 AM »
I just ordered a flat main cap for the mainspring (not a fan of the lanyard) from CZ Custom and received a sticker from them. On the subject of stickers, none are going on our vehicles, but since I have a decent collection of various decals, what are you guys doing with them. I have thought of putting them on ammo cases but also thought about putting on a nice piece of wood and maybe decoupage over it and up on the wall in my office/jam room (I'm a musician) / man cave. Downside would be adding more but I guess I can just decide on what size I want and to so many decals on it and when I get more make another one.
Anyone else doing anything creative with them?

Offline CZ173

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2018, 10:01:36 AM »
Over 20 cz purchases and never got a sticker.  Can make a vinyl one for you. I'm sure I have the old logo but might have to do some digging to find a usable new logo. All one color in pretty much your choice of colors.
$?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline PushPuller

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2018, 10:11:39 AM »
I wish I got stickers with my CZ purchases!  I like to put all the stickers I get on my gun safe.  I wouldn't advertise what I own on my car, but I figure anybody who has the chance to see my safe already knows what's inside.

Offline timetofly

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2018, 11:27:25 AM »
I had two CZ USA stickers included with a parts order.  They were a little beat up from the shipping company, but Ill use them in the new man cave when I move.
All of life’s journeys begin by putting one foot in front of the other.

anything