Author Topic: Rami sights  (Read 1540 times)

Offline rkwhyte2

Rami sights
« on: August 29, 2018, 07:40:44 PM »
So I asked this over in the CZ Custom sub-forum but thought hey why not here also. So does anyone have any experience with the night sights that CZ Custom offers. They look nice and they do use Trijicon vials. The downside is they are pricey I don't mind paying the cost but wanted to know if anyone has any real world experience with them. What say you?

Offline MeatAxe

Re: Rami sights
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 03:07:05 AM »
The only ones I've gotten for them are the Meprolite sights that come stock on the Rami from the factory, which pretty much suck all the way around (dead tritium vials, soft metal bases, breakage, etc.).

I'm looking forward to getting some Trijicon sights for the Rami. Think CGW sells them as well as CZ Custom.

Offline Dr.Juice

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 05:16:37 PM »
Looks like CGW sells Mepro's and Dawson Precision night sights. I have Dawson's on my P07 and I love them so I'll probably get them for my RAMI as well.

Offline Hyperbiker

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 11:25:59 PM »
How was the install, is a sight pusher needed. I took my new one to the range for the first time and had issues seeing the stock sites
75 b Limited edition
97 b
2075 Rami
and others

Offline jack76590

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 04:01:15 AM »
xs sight makes their express sights - one where rear sight is british V type. I hope at some point they will make their new F8 sight for Rami.
https://www.xssights.com/Products.aspx?CAT=8527

Offline mecenas

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 04:28:39 PM »
Have a Dawson FO front and the CZ Custom Trijicon  rear (10338), which is a bit slimmer and smaller than the factory Mepro. Great combination and easily installed with a standard pusher

Offline psion55

Re: Rami sights/ newbie
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 02:30:08 PM »
I'm new here so hello everyone.  I looked into new sights for my RAMI and found the following.
The Meprolight Bullseye will not work.  The top of the slide is curved and that forces the sight to
point up.  After doing a lot of investigating I think I found that Truglo sights for the Kimber 1911
might work.  I have a set on order and they should be here in a few days.  I'll be more than happy
to report back on what I find.

Off topic:  I installed the CGW pro-comp kit in my RAMI.  All I can say is WOW!  First off, CGW is
really easy to work with and they produce high quality products.  The pro-comp kit made a world
of difference.  Trigger feels like silk and breaks like a glass rod!

Offline Raven45

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 09:28:30 PM »
Regarding sights on a RAMI:

Does anyone have any experience with the EZ/D 9-40 sights on this pistol?

If so, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline psion55

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 11:24:14 AM »
Well, trying the Truglo sights from a Kimber was close but no go.

anything