ARCHIVES > Lights, Lasers and Red Dots

Holosun 507C review

(1/3) > >>

s0nspark:

Biggest takeaway for me, besides the fact that this optic actually made it through Aaron's hearty review process, was that it has the same footprint as an RMR. I also am intrigued by the reticle.

Tok36:
I watched this earlier today. Interesting stuff.

M1A4ME:
Just saw this on another forum where they treat stuff harshly and then laugh when it fails to compete with the RMR.

The statement was that it is not and RMR, but it is better than the Fastfire, Vortex, C-More, J Point, or Romeo red dot sights.

They are still testing it, so no video/final report yet.  Just the initial statement in the previous sentence.

I just went to Optics Planet and checked them out and they seem to run about $300.  Less than a DP Pro or an RMR.

s0nspark:

--- Quote from: M1A4ME on October 04, 2018, 08:00:00 AM ---Just saw this on another forum where they treat stuff harshly and then laugh when it fails to compete with the RMR.

--- End quote ---

PM me a link?

chgofirefighter:
it's a nice red dot, but many people will not buy it because it's made in China, asia, etc.  the only thing that I don't like about the 507C is that big ass advertising logo on the housing.  other than that, it's a pretty solid red dot.  Sadly, extremely hard to find! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version