Author Topic: Holosun 507C review  (Read 710 times)

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
Holosun 507C review
« on: September 25, 2018, 09:24:57 PM »

Biggest takeaway for me, besides the fact that this optic actually made it through Aaron's hearty review process, was that it has the same footprint as an RMR. I also am intrigued by the reticle.

"A man's character is his fate."

Offline Tok36

Re: Holosun 507C review
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 11:13:46 PM »
I watched this earlier today. Interesting stuff.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 08:00:00 AM »
Just saw this on another forum where they treat stuff harshly and then laugh when it fails to compete with the RMR.

The statement was that it is not and RMR, but it is better than the Fastfire, Vortex, C-More, J Point, or Romeo red dot sights.

They are still testing it, so no video/final report yet.  Just the initial statement in the previous sentence.

I just went to Optics Planet and checked them out and they seem to run about $300.  Less than a DP Pro or an RMR.
Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.  So, if you see me walking the dogs with my SIG 556R, its okay.

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 09:42:41 AM »
Just saw this on another forum where they treat stuff harshly and then laugh when it fails to compete with the RMR.

PM me a link?
"A man's character is his fate."

Offline chgofirefighter

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 12:28:27 PM »
it's a nice red dot, but many people will not buy it because it's made in China, asia, etc.  the only thing that I don't like about the 507C is that big ass advertising logo on the housing.  other than that, it's a pretty solid red dot.  Sadly, extremely hard to find! 

Online kenWusaf

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 12:07:23 AM »
I run RMRs on my duty pistols. I ordered one a 507c on black Friday cause it's a very interesting optic and affordable. Wouldn't mind testing it out And maybe put it on my concealed carry gun which would be a p07 I just picked up.