Author Topic: Polished stainless P-01  (Read 3400 times)

Offline myczaccount

Re: Polished stainless P-01
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2018, 11:31:43 AM »
I almost wanna sell my 99021 for one of these...
CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical
CZ 75 Compact (steel/railed, SKU: 99021)
CZ 75 Pre B (1995)
CZ P-07
Sig Sauer P226 ASE
HK VP9 Tactical

Offline Indy_Tim

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2018, 04:47:28 PM »
These are killing my relationship with my usual LGS.  For years, I have bought from them instead of going online despite paying more for a gun that way.  But I always try to go local before going online if the local guys can get what I want.

Now, they just got 3 of the HP 75B compacts in and two are going to employees with the third reserved for an online auction.  They won’t even quote a price on it, but did let me look at it for a bit.  I’ll pick one of these up online and will probably do so in the future on other guns if I can find them cheaper.  It’s their gun and they can do what they want with it, but it does kind of kill the loyalty thing though for me.

But dang, those sure are pretty.

Offline Mercs

« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2018, 05:11:48 PM »
These are killing my relationship with my usual LGS.  For years, I have bought from them instead of going online despite paying more for a gun that way.  But I always try to go local before going online if the local guys can get what I want.

Now, they just got 3 of the HP 75B compacts in and two are going to employees with the third reserved for an online auction.  They won’t even quote a price on it, but did let me look at it for a bit.  I’ll pick one of these up online and will probably do so in the future on other guns if I can find them cheaper.  It’s their gun and they can do what they want with it, but it does kind of kill the loyalty thing though for me.

But dang, those sure are pretty.
Scandalous! Mine finally on its way from Buds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Hypo

« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2018, 07:05:22 PM »
Indy_Tim, it would get under my skin too.

When you get yours, enjoy it.
Finally got mine home tonight and took it apart under some good lighting.
Have a CGW RRK in it now and the factory springs.
Hammer has a touch of camming in SA.
DA is really close to being better than my Shadow 2.
Barrel fitment is very tight at the bushing and in the locking lugs.
No movement anywhere.

First round DA shots on this gun should be nice and smooth and accurate.
It is a natural pointer for me.

Keeping fingerprints off of it is going to be impossible and the tiny little scratches are something I will learn to live with.
Going with the factory sights for now but am saving for the CZC Tactical Low single dot and matching front.
LOK Grenades on the way in the deep red and black standard thickness.

RRK made such a difference from when I first picked it up on the transfer that I will probably get a RRK for my S2 and try a fitted CGW T3 DC on my TriStar Clone.
No need to change the springs.
You gain a lots of leverage with the RRK.

Range results tomorrow.

Now to look at  how to polish stainless.
Tried a little underneath the grips tonight with fingernail polishing boards all the way from a 400 up to a 2k grit.
Seems to work but is very slow going.
Barrel seems to be either stainless or hard chromed but not polished.
It was slow to take a polish.
Really slow.

anything