Author Topic: CZ Product Announcments - What are you hoping for?  (Read 8784 times)

Offline sbk

Re: CZ Product Announcments - What are you hoping for?
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2018, 08:41:02 AM »
Here's another vote for a 97 in 10mm. Can't afford another gun right now but I'd be selling stuff to get that if it happened.

Offline eastman

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2018, 12:03:39 PM »
Here's another vote for a 97 in 10mm. Can't afford another gun right now but I'd be selling stuff to get that if it happened.

you won't have to worry about that in 2019 (or probably any time in the near future)
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline GBUS

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2018, 12:27:21 PM »

you won't have to worry about that in 2019 (or probably any time in the near future)

That?s the truth, they have enough trouble producing enough of the stuff they already produce.
Tanfoglio already offers like 15 different 10mm variants, I?d just look there if I was desperate for another 10mm.

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2018, 01:20:21 PM »
I?d like to see other centerfire caliber conversion kits similar to SiG for the SP01, P01/PCR, P09 platforms.
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline CzechnoWizard

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2018, 07:32:05 PM »
Dear Santa, please send me something from cz with a true polished blue finish. Preferably with traditional lockwork so i can cajunize the daylights out of it. 

Something to rival the old sig 210 maybe?

A 97bd in glossy blue would make me happy. One in 38 super even more so.

A shadow 2 in nitride, not polycoat, would be a nice find.

A production longslide decocker would make my day.

A cz453 in 22lr in a magpul style stock would make me smile.

An all steel target pistol in the same vein as a s&w41 would be a nice add to the lineup. Maybe a TS kadet?

How about some spare p10c mags with the correct base plate? It seems every one I find has a p07 type plate and does not match the grip like the mags that shipped with the gun.

How about a sporting shotgun actually made by cz, not the Turks, with fit and finish comparable to the benelli legacy sport I so badly want? 30" barrel please.

A Dan Wesson 1911 5" with full length dust cover all the way to the muzzle and a nicely integrated magwell to finish off the bottom of the grips. Fixed sights with a cocking ledge. .45 is ok but I'd rather have it in 9mm or 38 super. Give the front strap a nice machined pattern or checkering. And royal blue it while you are at it.  Come to think of it, a 97SA glossy blue would nearly fit the bill if it had wesson level fit and an easy to manipulate safety.

A cz to rival the Springfield emp4.  Something all metal with the smallest grip circumference you can possibly wrap around a single stack of 9mm. A barrel long enough to provide decent sight radius and velocity. This might be a new lower for the po1 upper or maybe a rami could morph into something suitable.

An all metal striker fired pistol  with the p10 trigger system? I'm not sure anyone else does a striker w/o a polymer frame.  I would love the consistent trigger of a p10c with the recoil absorbing mass only a metallic frame can provide.

I dont ask for much....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2018, 08:49:54 PM »
I like how you think. :)

Offline daved20319

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2018, 02:05:45 AM »
Been thinking about this for awhile.  How about an SP-01 Tactical with the clean, uncluttered look of the 97's?  In other words, full length dust cover but without a rail.  Hey, this is going to be a range toy, what the heck does it need a rail for?  Later.

Dave

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2018, 04:27:09 AM »
Can't hurt to ask!  8)

Offline CrazyDave

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2018, 09:00:01 AM »
Stainless 97B/BD with extended 15 round magazines available.  A smaller version as well,  similar to the 75 compact.    I'd prefer the old school dust cover, but I probably already asked for too much.

A scorpion in 10mm.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 09:07:25 AM by CrazyDave »

Offline Sacred-Avenger

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2018, 10:39:16 PM »

I have to say I agree!

Offline Maynard

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2018, 12:47:29 AM »
CZ P10F or C that's both optics ready and has a threaded barrel.

Something like this.

The FN is a very nice package, I'd love to see CZ offer something similar.

Offline CrazyDave

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2018, 01:13:32 PM »
YES! If the 509 had the manual safety like the .45 FNX, I would already have one..or two...

Offline tdogg

• Two Alpha!
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2018, 08:48:56 AM »
Been thinking about this for awhile.  How about an SP-01 Tactical with the clean, uncluttered look of the 97's?  In other words, full length dust cover but without a rail.  Hey, this is going to be a range toy, what the heck does it need a rail for?  Later.

Dave
Something like this (except with a decocker):

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/jeremy-s/cz-usa-monday-sneak-peek-cz-custom-a01-ld-competition-gun/amp/

Pretty sweet,  good luck finding one :)!

Cheers,
Toby

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This forum rocks!

Offline Insert

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2018, 10:40:21 PM »
I'd love to see an alloy framed SP-01 with Omega trigger but I don't know how likely to be honest. I think CZ should jump on the single stack subcompact game with either the P10 or P-07/9 series this year, it would be an absolute hit. I'd love to see another variation of the RAMI as well but I feel that's unlikely. Honestly, I feel like they have such a well rounded catalogue they are pretty much good where they are now. Hopefully they can focus on meeting demand in the US.

Offline Hammer Time

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2018, 11:12:36 PM »
Oh I forgot to mention... a single stack DA/SA sub Compact. Something to compete with the P365 would be awesome!

This. Omega series.

anything