Author Topic: The official word on when the F and S will come out  (Read 2015 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
The official word on when the F and S will come out
« on: November 20, 2018, 02:42:04 PM »
The official word is...soon. Define soon? Anytime between after Thanksgiving and Jan 2nd, it's possible the home grown P-10 series will start shipping. I was told the P-10Fs that escaped the pen early were...unexpected. :)
Still eagerly anticipating the "S" model as an awesome BUG.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 04:46:00 PM by armoredman »

Offline Craig M Arnold

Re: The official word on when the F and S will come out
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 02:56:54 PM »
The P10S is certainly what I'm waiting for. I actually had to break down awhile ago and by a FN FNS 9C for my sub compact pistol needs (wants). It is a wonderful pistol and I'm glad I got it. However, I'll still buy the P10S when it is available.
Make America Great Again

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 02:59:50 PM »
Will keep an eye out. A local store has started carrying CZ?s, and so far their prices aren?t extreme. Probably within $20 of online after transfer etc. So I?d be willing to finally shop local.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline BobcatAZ

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 07:27:18 PM »
Called CZ 2 times about P10S availability time frame, no response. When they announce a new product and take forever to deliver, alot of people just move on to something else. Customers now a days want instant gratification not excuses.I wonder how many more P10C's would have been sold if they would have been more available early on?  Hopefully, being made here should help.

Offline Indy_Tim

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 08:10:15 PM »
I was on the cusp of buying a Glock 26 when the announcement came out.  I had sent CZ an email asking if the release was pending within the next year and never got a response.  I sure am glad that I didn?t pull the trigger on a G26 buy though.  I did pick up a cheap pair of G27s, so my sub-compact itch has definitely been scratched, but once the P10S ships, that itch will finally be dealt with.

Offline Sango

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 01:49:53 PM »
Excellent, excited for them to start shipping.  8) My LGS called his CZ rep about a month ago, and they said the new P10?s should all begin shipping by early January
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline ssqman

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2018, 10:53:33 AM »
Well, after taking this long, I think we can at least be sure there won't be any "bugs" to work out.
No, Google is not my friend

Offline tlyons68

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2018, 03:27:30 PM »
Called CZ 2 times about P10S availability time frame, no response. When they announce a new product and take forever to deliver, alot of people just move on to something else. Customers now a days want instant gratification not excuses.I wonder how many more P10C's would have been sold if they would have been more available early on?  Hopefully, being made here should help.

I called CZ a week ago they told me any where from thanksgiving to shot show for the p10s

Offline GoodSam

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2018, 09:49:02 PM »
Now that CZ is building the P10 series in the USA when can we expect to see a true pocket pistol somewhere along the lines of the Ruger LCP/LCPII and in .380acp? That would be about the only striker fired pistol from CZ I would be interested in.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2018, 11:10:18 PM »
Like Spock said, "There are always possibilities." ;)

Offline Dan-O

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2018, 11:41:43 PM »
My F is arriving at my ffl for transfer on 12/3.

Offline bmo

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2018, 11:56:57 PM »
My F is arriving at my ffl for transfer on 12/3.

Care to share where you bought it?

anything