Author Topic: Suggestions, Buy a CZP10C now or wait till the New vers of the CZP10C comes out?  (Read 8054 times)

Offline KJG67

DISREGARD found the pic in another thread finally

Sorry to resurrect this thread. I usually lurk but this is the same question I can looking to answer.

Is there a picture of the corrected slide plate somewhere, or would someone please post one? I found an FTE for sale and want to be sure it?s current. I read on another thread that the test fires after August 2018 seem to be another indication it?s a current model. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 11:56:31 PM by KJG67 »

Offline AZ_CZ

Disregard I can't follow instructions. LOL

August 2018 build. Looking for the "notch" on the right hand side.

CZ Fanbot since 1996

Offline KJG67

Disregard I can't follow instructions. LOL

August 2018 build. Looking for the "notch" on the right hand side.

LOL. Well in 72 hours, I will be a happy owner of an FDE now.

Offline Striper Sniper

• Have fun, Be Prepared, Stay Safe.
Make sure to let us know what you think!

Offline KJG67

Make sure to let us know what you think!

Verdict - absolutely love it, with one issue I?ve heard all about and didn?t experience on the rental I shot. The is intermittent, but there?s a significant ?catch? occasionally on the initial trigger take-up.

My understand is this should work itself out after 500 rounds or so. Would that be about correct? I?d prefer to leave it stock for now, rather than swapping out trigger kits.

Ran four different FMJ and three different JHP through it, with not one hiccup.

Not one regret picking this up. I?ve never been a poly or striker guy, but this gun has completely changed that!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 09:23:22 PM by KJG67 »

Offline KJG67

In dry firing now, it looks like the trigger issue  may partly be my pad placement. Righty, it?s relatively smooth regardless of position or if I roll my finger pad. Lefty, I seem to have to get it on there just about straight on, which is interesting.

Offline mickey66

Darn it !

Went to order and its back to normal price .... So I guess I'll wait till I see the deal again... appreciate all the responses ...
The one I looked at in the store did not have the cuts in the rear slide plate, the owner of this small shop had ordered a few and was down to 2 - he ordered both of these in January 18... Am I to assume anything I order online now will have the corrections to the slide ?

@hyujmn - Did you get the corrected version ?   Also the 2 I handled in the store , the mag was difficult to release compared to my glocks and also the SIG 320 I looked at.

Yes, the one I got has the correct slide plate with the notch. The mag release is also very difficult to press for me too. I tried sanding down that spot a bit when I did the initial cleaning but it only helped a little bit. Probably gonna go the apex mag release route.

Mine has a test fire date from 10/17/2018.
Hi, I have been dealing with the same issue(stiff Mag release Buttons(right&left side). All you need to do is give the gun a Lube Bath(mag release latch area inside grip area)THEN, wipe-off Gun inside& out....take a small coin,insert empty Mag,put coin on mag release button and work the button with a mag inserted! In&out for about an hour or so....coin will keep you from killN your fingers&thumb! Then go to shooting range and shoot about 200 rounds! Problem solved! I bought my Gun about a week ago! Had same problem as you! This method works like a champ! bar code model number # 91521 Stock Night-sights ambi mag release and stiff slide-stop issue....I don't use slide release to charge gun. If, you are on the fence about getting  a P 10 C get one now while you can still get the ambi mag release buttons! The issues are small and not a big deal! CZ QC that's the big issue ! Trying to get market share and rushing a gun into production!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:12:57 PM by mickey66 »

Offline mickey66

I believe the new version also fixes the possible striker rotation issue, but CGW?s fix for the older version does that as well.

Wouldn?t the latest run of the P-10s with the notch in the backplate also have addressed the striker rotation issue as well?   

I?m really tempted to pick up a 2nd P10 in FDE with night sights for sub 400 dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Short answer....Yes, I believe so. However, My mag buttons were stiff and so is my slide-stop button. Mag release button is an easy fix with lube and working the buttons while watching TV...insert empty Mag...in&out then, go to range and put about 200 to 300 rounds down range.  Use a penny to save your fingers....put penny on button and work the mag release button. Hope this helps.

Offline drnls

So, is there the updated model/version in black?  I have one in FDE but would like a black also. 
Thanks

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Pretty sure of that - check around. :) All three models are availbale in black or FDE.

Offline GaryCZ

So, is there the updated model/version in black?  I have one in FDE but would like a black also. 
Thanks

The SKU for the new version in black is 91531.

Offline drnls

Thanks Gary

Offline mickey66

Thanks
A friend spoke to CZ yesterday and all models have been updated. Models with ambi mag release buttons(91521) FDE/Blk may or may-not have stiff buttons and same with slide-stop buttons.

Offline steelsig

Own two gen 1 p-10C and have never regretted it.

Offline mickey66

I believe the new version also fixes the possible striker rotation issue, but CGW?s fix for the older version does that as well.
striker rotation issue was fixed in early 2018 if, the slide plate has a notch at 3 pm you're good to go. Also, Ambi Mag release is an easy fix w/lube and shooting the Gun with full Mags(about 200 to 300 rounds)Mag release/slide stop issues were blown way out of reality.  The P10C loosens up at around 200 to 300 rounds and works as smooth as silk. People got upset cause "The CZ" needed some ware-in time and most people don't have any patience!

anything