Author Topic: FDE CZ P10C w/ Night Sights - $389 at CDNN  (Read 8693 times)

Offline RSR

FDE CZ P10C w/ Night Sights - $389 at CDNN
« on: December 19, 2018, 11:15:52 PM »
This is stupid cheap: https://www.cdnnsports.com/email-specials-html/cz-p10-compact-9mm-fde.html

Merry Christmas!  (Wish DA/SA NIB CZs came this cheap!)

EDIT: Searching, a few places have up to $25 cheaper: https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/806703915210
Apparently not quite the deal I thought it was.  But still a no brainer vs a Glock, etc striker options.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: FDE CZ P10C w/ Night Sights - $389 at CDNN
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 03:04:38 AM »
Salad days, sir, salad days, get em while they're hot.

Offline ssqman

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 03:14:50 PM »
Wow, with night sights. That is crazy. Weren't they the ones who recently had the P09 for like $399? Too bad buying presents has me low on gun funds.
No, Google is not my friend

Offline AZ_CZ

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 06:10:35 PM »
Was driving by Tombstone Tactical the afternoon and drove home with a CZ p10c, 2018, trig. night sights, front sight outlined in white, metal guide rod, ambi mag release, $379 includes shipping. There are some front sights outlined in orange and I would have liked that: Oh well. Tried several guns and either CZ has fixed the "stiff" mag release, I got lucky on all 3, or some people need hand strengthening exercises. Besides the excellent price I got this version so it would have ambi controls without changing parts out. Seems like a step backward to me on the new version. I guess people never shoot or practice offhand.

https://tombstonetactical.com/catalog/cz-usa/91521-p-10-compact-9mm-4in-15rd-flat-dark-earth/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CZ Fanbot since 1996

Offline Sango

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 08:44:07 PM »
Got loads of CZ?s but still don?t own a striker CZ....

... that?s (very) soon to change...

armoredman: sure you don?t need a new one? I?d take that white knight off your hands to ?make room?, and help a brother out.  :D ;D 8)
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Online viking499

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 08:56:00 PM »
Was driving by Tombstone Tactical the afternoon and drove home with a CZ p10c, 2018, trig. night sights, front sight outlined in white, metal guide rod, ambi mag release, $379 includes shipping. There are some front sights outlined in orange and I would have liked that: Oh well. Tried several guns and either CZ has fixed the "stiff" mag release, I got lucky on all 3, or some people need hand strengthening exercises. Besides the excellent price I got this version so it would have ambi controls without changing parts out. Seems like a step backward to me on the new version. I guess people never shoot or practice offhand.

https://tombstonetactical.com/catalog/cz-usa/91521-p-10-compact-9mm-4in-15rd-flat-dark-earth/

Very nice.  I made a stop today and came home with something that looks like that but has a longer barrel and taller sights for almost the same money.

Offline Indy_Tim

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2018, 09:59:18 PM »

I'm thinking the same here.  The ambi mag release was complained about much more than it warranted.  I am really tempted to pick up a third P10C while these are available with the true ambi mag release.  Last spring I fell and tore two rotator cuff tendons and suddenly went from shooting right handed to shooting completely left handed.  When it first happened, I could not have taken the mag release apart to swap it if my life depended on it.  I was more than happy to have a true ambi pistol that let me keep carrying without any issues.

Offline Goju

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 06:18:52 PM »
Salad days for sure....that is really tempting.

Offline BCC

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 03:42:50 PM »

Picked up one online today...are these true night sights  ???
Glock 19
Glock 43
Glock 43x

Offline AZ_CZ

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2018, 04:01:31 PM »
Yes. I asked at CZC. They are not as big or bright has Trijicon's but show up very nice in the dark. The white outline offers a nice contrast to the darker rear sights during the day.

Edit to add,
Got it all cleaned and relubed. Even got to the range and out of the car, but sadly it looks like next week before it gets used. One thing I noticed while working the action at home is that the right side IS a lot harder to depress. It's doable but when comparing the left vs right there's a big difference.

Also when did CZ stop including a mag loader? Not a deal breaker, I use an Uploader, but I thought it was odd.
Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 04:10:29 PM by AZ_CZ »
CZ Fanbot since 1996

Offline 2tango2

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2018, 05:51:13 PM »
I see one of these sub 400 PC10s in my near future

Best deal out there for a poly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline AZ_CZ

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2018, 07:36:29 PM »
I see one of these sub 400 PC10s in my near future

Best deal out there for a poly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love my CZs' but the "best" poly deal has got to be the SAR K2P 9mm. Has a full size grip (17 rnds) with a compact barrel and adjustable sights. The Da/Sa trigger is decent out of the box. A cheap spring change and buff gets it really decent. My daughter travels with one and likes that you can load the first round with the safety engaged. Bonus points it uses standard cz75b series mags. Not even sure if $270 is the best price.
https://www.cdnnsports.com/eaa-sar-k2p-9mm.html#.XB7VU9FlChA
CZ Fanbot since 1996

Offline YoungGun

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2018, 02:46:53 PM »
Thanks for the info from this thread.  Ordered one from Tombstone.

Yg

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2018, 04:21:27 PM »
Night sites ? IMHO, If its so dark that you can't see your sights and you need for them to glow , then you surely can't  see your target and shouldn't be shooting in the dark.  question is,  what's behind your supposed Target.🤔
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 04:28:51 PM by DOC 1500 »
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2018, 07:03:59 PM »
Night sites ? IMHO, If its so dark that you can't see your sights and you need for them to glow , then you surely can't  see your target and shouldn't be shooting in the dark.  question is,  what's behind your supposed Target.🤔

The point is the sights show up brightly in low light and no light conditions and are fast to acquire at that point.No one said anything about shooting blind in the dark.
They also make the gun easy to spot in a dark room. Just a matter of preference not a safety issue at all.

anything