Author Topic: Holster for P10C with Light and Red Dot  (Read 10792 times)

Offline Loxley

Holster for P10C with Light and Red Dot
« on: January 17, 2019, 10:19:45 AM »
Hey y'all,

I'm getting pumped for this P10C OR release. I'm already planning my load out for it.. I'm thinking an Trijicon RMR and Inforce APL(c?) for it. I do want to get one holster, and one holster only, for mid-ride OWB wear with locking retention, ideally some sort of Safariland ALS. Does anyone know what might fit, especially those who have made similar configurations with their already existing P10Cs? Maybe the Safariland 6354DO? Any ideas? I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks!

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

Re: Holster for P10C with Light and Red Dot
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 06:29:24 PM »
I do not own a gun with either an RMR or any type of light but Blackpoint Tactical has some good options for that configuration. I've purchased a couple holsters from them and I'm quite satisfied with them.

Offline Loxley

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 07:29:22 PM »
I do not own a gun with either an RMR or any type of light but Blackpoint Tactical has some good options for that configuration. I've purchased a couple holsters from them and I'm quite satisfied with them.

They definitely have some good options, but unfortunately, no mid-ride nor locking retention, unfortunately.

Offline Loxley

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 11:26:54 PM »
Anyone else?

Offline monty_d_33

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 07:41:05 AM »
I?ve been in the same boat for a while.  Need a duty holster for P10c with a light and I?ve had no luck.  I?ve emailed Safariland and they said they just don?t have enough demand to justify making molds.  C?mon CZ, put some pressure on Safariland!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Maynard

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 01:51:24 PM »
Kt Mech makes great products, has a short wait time and their prices are pretty attractive.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 11:25:46 PM by Maynard »

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 06:36:19 PM »
I?ve been in the same boat for a while.  Need a duty holster for P10c with a light and I?ve had no luck.  I?ve emailed Safariland and they said they just don?t have enough demand to justify making molds.  C?mon CZ, put some pressure on Safariland!!

CZ really has no say in the matter,it's us in the aftermarket that drive supply and demand. Now if CZ decided to get into making holsters of this style that would be a horse of another color.

Offline monty_d_33

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2019, 06:45:03 PM »

CZ really has no say in the matter,it's us in the aftermarket that drive supply and demand. Now if CZ decided to get into making holsters of this style that would be a horse of another color.
You are right
It?s a head scratcher, cause the P10 line are fine pistols.  Why don?t more folks want them?  Saturated market? 

Offline Loxley

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2019, 01:05:09 AM »
Glock dominates the striker fire market. CZ went off on a limb making the P10C and it's going to take a long time (if it ever will) to catch on as a competitor, even if you could argue it's technically superior.

I'm still genuinely curious if the Safariland ALS 6354DO would work, because all things seem to point to it should, but I'd need someone to actually physically confirm this.

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2019, 04:56:05 AM »
Glock dominates the striker fire market. CZ went off on a limb making the P10C and it's going to take a long time (if it ever will) to catch on as a competitor, even if you could argue it's technically superior.
I agree that glock has been the major player in the striker market but they've also seen their market share shrink in recent years as their are a slew of brands in the striker game now that are of great quality and reliability and they continue to nibble away at glock.
I read a comment somewhere recently that if glock was just hitting the market today instead of back in the 80's they likely would not enjoy the level of fame they have right now.

Offline BG ARMORY

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2019, 12:05:09 PM »
do you own a heat gun and willing to do a little modding? most glock 19 holsters are really close to the p10. heat the kydex a little with a heat gun and press down with some foam or etc and you can reshape the holster easily.

Offline 432bartman

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2019, 06:08:54 PM »
Hey y'all,

I'm getting pumped for this P10C OR release. I'm already planning my load out for it.. I'm thinking an Trijicon RMR and Inforce APL(c?) for it. I do want to get one holster, and one holster only, for mid-ride OWB wear with locking retention, ideally some sort of Safariland ALS. Does anyone know what might fit, especially those who have made similar configurations with their already existing P10Cs? Maybe the Safariland 6354DO? Any ideas? I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks!

I called Safariland, and until they have request for 5,000 units they will not build the mold for a particular weapon.  Each holster mold and development costs $75,000.00.  I am pissed too.  I would like a Safariland ALS duty holster for my new CZ P-10F that would accommodate a red dot sight.  I was hoping a Glock 17 ALS would work, but Safariland is saying no.

Offline WeekendTactical

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2019, 06:14:16 PM »
late to the party but Dara holsters have P10-c with Inforce APLc holsters now. Just got a duty retention holster. Maybe not Safari Land but always something

Offline earlan357

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2019, 11:47:47 PM »
I have a 6354DO and 6360RDS for Glock 34.  The P10c does not fit in either.

However, the P10c will fit in Safariland 6360RDS ALS/SLS or 6390RDS ALS for the M&P 5.0".  I've also heard it works in Safariland P320 holsters but cannot confirm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey4CDiBJp3g&feature=youtu.be

Offline twokayaks

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2019, 09:48:38 AM »
Which options did you use for your 6354DO?  In Garand Thumb's review of the P10C, he shows that the pistol fits his 6354DO which is set up for a weapons mounted light.  Maybe the non-light option doesn't fit but the light option allows for more tolerance in dimensions?  In his video, you can pause the it when the holster is shown and the numbers 34/35 are printed on the hip-side of the holster.

I have a 6354DO and 6360RDS for Glock 34.  The P10c does not fit in either.

However, the P10c will fit in Safariland 6360RDS ALS/SLS or 6390RDS ALS for the M&P 5.0".  I've also heard it works in Safariland P320 holsters but cannot confirm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey4CDiBJp3g&feature=youtu.be

anything