Author Topic: 75b Omega sight upgrade  (Read 1240 times)

Offline black43

75b Omega sight upgrade
« on: February 03, 2019, 10:37:20 AM »
If I were to upgrade the sights on my 75b, would it make sense to just replace the front site with a fiber optic site (red)? I'm really just looking to differentiate color between the rear sites and the front sites. Should I just sharpie the front site red? Any input is appreciated.

Offline jberke

Re: 75b Omega sight upgrade
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 10:25:22 PM »
I find myself looking at the same kind of thing, but for me it's an age thing.  My old eyes don't see the black on black very well any more. 
The fiber optic sights are nice, easy to get to a fast sight picture.  Best advice I could give you is find (borrow) hand guns with the different sights. 
See what you like.  What someone else likes might not work for you.

Offline adrian

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 11:22:39 PM »
     Hiya Black, avoid the sharpie,since it will likely end up on your hands. I used fingernail polish on a couple pythons and good effect.Green, orange, the bright neon kind. For a super upgrade google hexsite, by Goshen ent. That set ups perfect for carry,and don't need and colors at all. Cheers

Offline wyb

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 11:54:03 AM »
If I were to upgrade the sights on my 75b, would it make sense to just replace the front site with a fiber optic site (red)? I'm really just looking to differentiate color between the rear sites and the front sites. Should I just sharpie the front site red? Any input is appreciated.
Fibers are the best for daytime use. They are super bright, but as I'm sure you already know, are no good at night. A fiber front and blacked out rear will help keep your eyes focused where need be and in turn increase your accuracy, especially when shooting for groups. If you want the best of both worlds the TFX Pros are very popular. Fiber tubes for daytime and tritium tubes for nighttime....all in one sight set.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

anything