Author Topic: CZ Custom trigger pack issue  (Read 429 times)

Offline safehaven

CZ Custom trigger pack issue
« on: March 25, 2019, 08:39:00 PM »
I'm having an issue with my CZ custom trigger pack.  I have not called them yet and will if needed, but I thought I'd check here first.

The disconnector is not releasing the hammer.  At first is was every shot that the disconnector would not release.  I took the trigger cage out and put it back in, now it is not releasing about every 5th round, give or take.  This is with the adjustment screws 100% backed out.

When the trigger cage is out of the lower and the safety removed, it works perfectly as it should. It seems like that when the safety is installed, it still works properly, but it is hard to tell because the safety kinda flops in the cage when it's not installed in the lower.

Just a side not that may or may not be related, I did have safety clearance issues and had to correct that.

Thoughts?

Offline bobwire

Re: CZ Custom trigger pack issue
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 06:22:20 PM »
There is an adjustment you can make but I can't remember what it is (sorry). Give Ghost Products a call they are the custom shop for CZ. Great guys. 480-969-1311

Offline Inspector 12

Re: CZ Custom trigger pack issue
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 09:39:36 PM »
Did you install the trigger or have CZ Custom shop do it? I'm sending my trigger pack in this week to get one of their trigger packs installed and tuned.

anything