Author Topic: Stock trigger pre-travel  (Read 1599 times)

Offline cmr287

Stock trigger pre-travel
« on: April 06, 2019, 01:05:54 PM »
 Is there anyway to take up pre-travel in a stock trigger on a SPO1?
Respectfully
Chris Rogers
U.S. Army Retired Infantryman

Offline n8vmdpath

Re: Stock trigger pre-travel
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 04:35:56 PM »
CGW pro kit....once you try a Cajunized SP-01, you  will want CGW upgrades on every CZ you own

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Offline Tok36

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 08:15:14 PM »
   I assume that you are talking about reducing the Single Action pretravle rather than the Double Action pretravle. The Factory SA pretravle can be reduced a bit with the Firing Pin Block intact by hand fitting a CGW T2 disconector or installing the CGW Short Reset System witch then makes the T2 disco drop in 90% of the time .The catch is that with the FPB intact the pistol will still have a noticeable amount of SA pretravle, it is required for the function of the FPB. The CGW Short Reset System for 75 variants will reduce this but some pretravle will still be required for FPB function.

For a range or competition pistol, the FPB can be removed. A CGW T3 disco can be hand fitted to your CZ. This can completely remove the SA pretravle.

Both of these options require close to full disassembly of a CZ75 variant pistol as well as some time an patience to accomplish. With a little reading on the subject, much fun can be had. 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:53:38 PM by Tok36 »
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

The Guardian

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 09:56:00 PM »
In my experience the best way to reduce the pre-travel is with the 85C ?Old Style? trigger.......given you like everything else about the ?feel? of the trigger as it stands.  The trigger is adjustable for pre- and over-travel alike, so you can really set it up to fit YOU.  Replacing the trigger ?can? be done fairly easily, by just removing the trigger pin if your comfortable working on CZ?s.....if your not, nothing is really ?easy?

Link to said trigger below......hope this helps.....  :)

https://cajungunworks.com/product/75585-85c-old-style-trigger/?attribute_color=Stainless+Steels
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 10:03:55 PM by The Guardian »

Offline cmr287

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 10:52:39 AM »
CGW pro kit....once you try a Cajunized SP-01, you  will want CGW upgrades on every CZ you own

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I absolutely agree with you. I have the CGW on my P07. It is amazing. I just need to get the funds together to have it completely done by them.
Respectfully
Chris Rogers
U.S. Army Retired Infantryman