Author Topic: Aftermarket Grip Angles  (Read 334 times)

Offline cjive134

Aftermarket Grip Angles
« on: June 03, 2019, 12:21:28 PM »
Trying to figure out which aftermarket grip will work for me. I have an AR with Magpul MOE grip that is perfect, but the Magpul scorpion grips looks more like an MOE K grip angle to me. At least in pictures.

The grip that looks to me to be close to Magpul MOE grip is the Everest by Yeti Works.

Anyone who has the MOE for AR15 and aftermarket CZ grip that can compare them, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks

Offline 3rdMAW

Re: Aftermarket Grip Angles
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 01:46:09 PM »
I had the same question a while back. Found this review : https://www.rainierarms.com/blog/aftermarket-grips-cz-scorpion-evo-3/

Excellent resource. I chose the Apex grip and am quite happy with it. Also, it is the only after market grip that Talon Grips makes a rubberized wrap for (which I love).

Offline 3xternal

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 09:44:58 AM »
The magpul is excellent, if you can avoid the clamshell design issues.

Offline stevep1794

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:01:14 AM »
I have the Apex grip and love it. I also had the Paske but it was a little bulky for my hands. Both fit well (apex fits more snug) Never could find the yeti that wasn't a blem or a used one, so I didn't bother. Trig pack comes right off without removing the grip which is a huge selling point for those that swap em out. Im happy with my Apex, so if anyone is looking for the pathfinder...its just collecting dust.

anything