Author Topic: Requesting Pics of your carry rig  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Jrtatonka

Requesting Pics of your carry rig
« on: October 07, 2019, 08:44:46 AM »
Anyone mind sharing photos of you carrying your 75 compact, p01, p06.
I recently bought a clinger no print wonder owb, and let's just say I am very disappointed with how it holds the pistol against me.  It prints like crazy, the butt sticks out and away from my body, and it feels top heavy floppy if that makes sense.

So that being said, I'd like to see photos of your carry rigs actually being worn.  Thanks

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

Re: Requesting Pics of your carry rig
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 12:40:42 PM »
Sorry I have no image hosting sight to post pics. I carry owb in mainly Don Hume 721 OT leather pancake holsters. I have them for my PCR, Sig P229 and 1911. They hold the gun tight to the body without being floppy. I like these holsters very well.
I understand floppy very well. I have a couple Blackpoint Tactical Leather Wing holsters that were supposed to be snug fitting but after a short break in period they feel like the gun is going to turn over and dump out on the ground. Not happy with those at all.

holidaypf

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 01:12:55 PM »
I like my Hidden Hybrid for the 75 platform. It's actually a 75 compact holster, but as you can see, it runs my full size just fine as well.

https://hiddenhybridholsters.com/collections/single-clip-holsters/products/cz-usa-cz-75-b-bd-single-clip-strong-side-appendix-iwb

Offline Jrtatonka

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 02:35:50 PM »
That doesn't look too bad, but I would prefer owb

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 11:21:11 PM »
I’ve had great success with Privateer Leather for my PCR, PO1, PO9, and others. Good quality, customer service, competitive pricing.

No pics unfortunately
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline granky

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 10:46:35 AM »
Sorry no pics, no picture hosting, PCR is away to Louisiana and I'm lazy. But I would like to bring JM Custom Kydex to your attention. Excellent workmanship and the way the belt loops are made pull the top of the holster in tight, add plenty of options and you have one of the best holster choices in the industry. I have no affiliation and super finicky I just love the occasional product that delivers, same reason my PCR is in Louisiana.

Offline Insert

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 11:48:54 AM »
P-01 Omega in a Vedder Light tuck in appendix configuration.

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 06:17:06 PM »
I run two with my Semi Compacts:
The Deep Concealment (like, but not this one):

And a Miami Classic knockoff like this:
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before .... AND what's coming after HIM !

Offline Husky629

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2019, 07:20:28 PM »
I normally carry my PCR IWB because it pulls the grip much closer to reduce printing.  For cold weather clothing, I will go OWB.  I am pretty happy with this Vedder Lightdraw, but I recommend the extended wings instead of the belt loops.  They help to snug it up quite a bit.  I assume it would be the same with the P-01.

Offline Mick-S

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2019, 07:39:58 PM »