Author Topic: Rejoining Rami club  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Nick1946

Rejoining Rami club
« on: October 31, 2019, 07:53:27 AM »
Rejoining the club after almost 2 years away.  Picked up my new safety model yesterday afternoon.  Brought it home and immediately cleaned/lubed it and also cleaned the mags, inside and out with Hoppes #9. Maybe will get to the range next week.

Offline macktheknife

Re: Rejoining Rami club
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 10:06:05 AM »
Congrats and enjoy. I really like mine, had it cajunized sweet pistol.
PEOPLE SLEEP PEACEFULLY IN THEIR BEDS AT NIGHT BECAUSE ROUGH MEN STAND READY TO DO VIOLENCE ON THEIR BEHALF.

Offline Claymore504

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 10:53:21 PM »
I think I may rejoin the RAMI club as well. A RAMI BD was my 2nd CZ ever when I first got into them. I ended up selling it a couple eyars ago. Should have kept it. Only thing was the trigger reach in DA is a little long. I would need to have CGW install the RRK on it for sure. In that case might as well it the pro package at that point!

Offline Vegas CZ

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 09:54:49 AM »
Love my Rami. Had it for 2 years. Felt it was tIme for a upgrade. Just received CGW kit.

Have a good time at the range. 

Offline Nick1946

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 01:12:44 PM »
Finally got over to the newly remodeled "Genesis" range today to shoot the new Rami some. The range is much nicer now(if you have never heard of or seen one,Google "Genesis shooting range).  The Rami shot very well with no problems.  I put 150 rounds down the range with a mix of S&B, Fiocchi, Speer Lawman and Gold Dots.  I'll just have to get used to the smaller dots on the Rami vs the sights of my other guns.  My "shakey" 73 yo hands don't help.

Offline Nick1946

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 01:26:46 PM »
Now have 350 rounds thru the Rami.  I had the CGW 5 thick trigger, floating trigger pin and reduced power trigger spring installed over the weekend and am liking the Rami even more.  I should have had this done on my first one.