Author Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!  (Read 24588 times)

Ron M.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
« Reply #240 on: February 23, 2020, 08:19:20 AM »
Ron, your info went to the right place, this time.  8)
Still having SO much fun...I recently bought a bunch of chicken soup, glad I did, but it's getting old.

Thanks for following up.

Try Grandma M's cold treatment. Hot Irish breakfast tea with a bit of honey and lemon, followed by a shot of Jägermeister. Soothes the sore throat and helps you get some sleep.

Offline MrOgre

« Reply #241 on: February 28, 2020, 05:57:35 PM »
I got my Lok Grips in the Mail today.

A couple of words. Armoredman, thank you for putting in the time to make the Christmas Giveaway happen. Also, thank you for making sure that I got grips that I could actually use.

I also want to thank Lok Grips for their generosity. Both in letting me choose whatever grips I wanted, as well as the continued support of the CZ forum.

The grips look fantastic and feel great in the hand.

A big Thank You to both of you. I’ve certainly gotten more from the CZ forum than what I’ve put in.

Ron M.

« Reply #242 on: March 09, 2020, 07:48:11 PM »
Got my LOK grips this afternoon. Thank you Armoredman for making this happen and thanks to Blake Cremeans at LOK too.

The wife assisted with color selection, they look great on my/her P01. Went with palm swell grenade in gray with a light gray liner.  Fit both of our hands very well.

Offline Gunnerdad80

« Reply #243 on: March 09, 2020, 08:35:37 PM »
Got my LOK grips this afternoon. Thank you Armoredman for making this happen and thanks to Blake Cremeans at LOK too.

The wife assisted with color selection, they look great on my/her P01. Went with palm swell grenade in gray with a light gray liner.  Fit both of our hands very well.

Lookin good lookin good. 8) Dig the Olight too. I love mine.

Offline Blackwatch

« Reply #244 on: March 11, 2020, 10:19:42 PM »
I got a call that i got a package or two returned...who didn't get thier stuff?

Nothing received as yet  armoredman. Thanks for checking

Armoredman - just to inform (no action requested) #9 Mysterios CZ shirt never arrived.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #245 on: March 21, 2020, 07:06:21 AM »
 >:( Every year, (cuss and foul), every year. Just found out another package never made it and the PO is looking ALL innocent.
Let me see what else I have - T-shirts I still have "in stock". What size was that?