Author Topic: New CZ factoryin US  (Read 1055 times)

Offline redapse

New CZ factoryin US
« on: January 05, 2020, 06:20:10 PM »
Hi there,

I'm curious if there are any indications on what will be changing in the CZ world once the US factory in Arkansas opens up?

Are we going to see additional products or simply more supply? Both?

Was the factory set up in the US to avoid import regulations?

Thanks

Offline Here2learn

Re: New CZ factoryin US
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 11:19:01 PM »
If the quality control is good, and doesn't take a bit to get it right, I hope to see more in stock, marking, on the CZC and CGW sights. :)

Offline Tok36

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 11:58:01 PM »
I vote for less factory packing goop!  ;D If i saved up all of the factory packing goop that i have pulled out of CZs i could fill up a paper lunch sack.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline CrusherDestroyer

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 07:37:14 PM »
Hoping for cheaper prices.
SP01 Shadow Orange Auz
Frankonia Pre B
Bull Shadow 2
TSO

Offline Unamower

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 09:21:54 PM »
Was excited to hear of the new factory with construction to begin in March but not clear when anything will come off the line and what it will be.

News reports off the net...

"Construction will begin immediately, with the initial start-up planned for March 2020. Production at the Little Rock facility will commence in two, three-year phases."

Offline boomer55

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 02:57:26 PM »
Howdy all, new guy here and new to CZ's . I'm thinking that they're building the new factory here to qualify for contracts that may have a "built in USA" clause.

What's going to happen? is anybodys guess. Once they have it up and running they're going to go after the competition hard! (SIG, HK, FN, Glock..etc) after a few years, one of three things will happen; if CZusa isn't making a $profit they,..1. raise prices, 2. cut costs (labor or materials) or 3. The competition lowers their prices to meet CZ's astounding engineering and market setting prices.

I think CZ is going to be doing just fine.

Does anybody have access to production numbers on recent "P" Series pistols? The "P"10c generations specifically