Author Topic: P10c...update  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Lt. Donn

P10c...update
« on: January 14, 2020, 03:24:02 PM »
Finally...after several phone calls and much internet digging, I got my P10c hitting where I want it to.
I purchased a new P10c and the factory sights were way off...hit 3" high at 7yds...repeated phone calls to the Mothership did not give any hope for an easy solution, until I contacted the guys in the Custom Shop...they sold me a new front sight ( fiber optic) which I prefer anyway, and it was the next size taller to help with the elevation issue.
Next range session was much better, with the new sight hitting POA-POI
I'm happy I was able to resolve the issue, but a bit disappointed CZ did not comp me the sight...I mean it left the factory with an unacceptable issue that they should have covered...but the new sight was not expensive and it fixed the problem, so we are good to go.

Offline dwhitehorne

Re: P10c...update
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 04:26:31 PM »
Just curious. What is the number on your factory front sight?  David

Offline Lt. Donn

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 10:07:38 AM »
It has the number -2- on it...and BTW, if someone needs a barely used front night site...let me know...I will make them a good deal

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 12:44:13 PM »
 OP , how long have you had this pistol and how many rounds have you put through it. ?
when you were shooting 3in high at 7 yards where you shooting from a bag ? 3" at 21 feet seems a bit excessive for Factory sights.
I would not have paid for anything. Especially expensive night sights.
 either they fix their product or they don't and you return it. You're letting them get away with murder.
But then again it could be shooter error that's why I asked the first 2 questions.
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline Lt. Donn

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2020, 05:18:50 PM »
Not Shooter error...not bragging...40 yrs experience, NRA, Glock and NM State Cert Instructor...LE agency Instructor, and ran my own CHL school for 10 yrs...just left the factory with a sight which was too short...CS tried to tell me all CZ's are sighted for Lollipop hold...I threw the BS flag on that one...like I said, it is fixed now and only cost me a few bucks, but CZ has lost a fan as well as a future customer

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 06:30:10 PM »
Not Shooter error...not bragging...40 yrs experience, NRA, Glock and NM State Cert Instructor...LE agency Instructor, and ran my own CHL school for 10 yrs...just left the factory with a sight which was too short...CS tried to tell me all CZ's are sighted for Lollipop hold...I threw the BS flag on that one...like I said, it is fixed now and only cost me a few bucks, but CZ has lost a fan as well as a future customer
Okey dokee,Now we’re all on the same page. Good luck with it.
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline Earl Keese

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2020, 06:54:55 PM »
They've been regulated for lollipop hold as long as I've been shooting them. But hey, you're the bigtime instructor what do I know? Glad you got it sorted.

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2020, 08:40:46 AM »
Glad you got it sorted out and too bad you are no longer a fan or future customer. Darn good thing those g_locks never ever have an issue or you'd be done with them too. Right?

Offline Mjolnir

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2020, 06:53:16 AM »
Finally...after several phone calls and much internet digging, I got my P10c hitting where I want it to.
I purchased a new P10c and the factory sights were way off...hit 3" high at 7yds...repeated phone calls to the Mothership did not give any hope for an easy solution, until I contacted the guys in the Custom Shop...they sold me a new front sight ( fiber optic) which I prefer anyway, and it was the next size taller to help with the elevation issue.
Next range session was much better, with the new sight hitting POA-POI
I'm happy I was able to resolve the issue, but a bit disappointed CZ did not comp me the sight...I mean it left the factory with an unacceptable issue that they should have covered...but the new sight was not expensive and it fixed the problem, so we are good to go.
That’s why I like the Czech made pistols -that’s sorted for you and u have a target to prove it.

Shame on CZ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Wobbly

• Administrator
  • Loves the smell of VihtaVuori in the morning !
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2020, 10:35:23 AM »
I threw the BS flag on that one... like I said, it is fixed now and only cost me a few bucks, but CZ has lost a fan as well as a future customer.

Allow me to "throw the BS flag on that one".   

O0
In God we trust; On 'Starting Load' we rely.