Author Topic: Please help !  (Read 451 times)

Offline Hillbilly83

Please help !
« on: January 21, 2020, 05:05:22 PM »
Hi new memeber here I am a proud new owner of a cz p10c as of December 30 of last year ... the gun shoots great easy to clean and love the trigger but I have one issue and I hope y’all can help . I took it out of box and apart wipped excess oil off and lubed the pistol afterwards I noticed that the slide lock works perfect when a magazine is in the pistol . When a magazine is out however the slide lock works on the right side always but on the left side of pistol it only works some times ... in fact if I take pressure off it immediately goes forward I’m at a loss please help thanks

Offline jurek

Re: Please help !
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 11:08:20 PM »
Use "search" on the upper right corner. There is over 10 threads regarding this issue. Hopefully you will find your answer.

Offline Hillbilly83

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 11:33:31 AM »
Thanks I’ll try looking though posts it really does not affect the pistol but it bothers me I talked to cz they said they had never heard of that before and I could send it in .

Offline Togmaster

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 12:19:23 PM »
I never heard of this problem either. Take the advice of the manufacturer and send it in.

Offline mickey66

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 10:50:21 PM »
Hi new memeber here I am a proud new owner of a cz p10c as of December 30 of last year ... the gun shoots great easy to clean and love the trigger but I have one issue and I hope y’all can help . I took it out of box and apart wipped excess oil off and lubed the pistol afterwards I noticed that the slide lock works perfect when a magazine is in the pistol . When a magazine is out however the slide lock works on the right side always but on the left side of pistol it only works some times ... in fact if I take pressure off it immediately goes forward I’m at a loss please help thanks
I'll save ya some time! Shoot the piss out of the P 10C That's all ya have to do the Gun starts to loosen up around 300 to 500 rds...don't worry!  If, the Gun still does that at 1000 rds send the P 10C back to CZ.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 12:25:36 AM by mickey66 »

anything