Author Topic: IWB holster for CZ 75 and CZ PCR  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Revel

IWB holster for CZ 75 and CZ PCR
« on: January 25, 2020, 11:37:28 PM »
Going to be 21 soon and planning on buying a CZ PCR as my CCW, however I also want a holster for the CZ 75 that I grew up shooting. I recently got an aliengear cloak tuck 3.5 for the CZ 75 and it is way too bulky and uncomfortable even when wearing a pant size up. To me, this universal holster was many times more comfortable than the aliengear.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SDW0OE4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's just that too bad this thing doesn't feel secure and safe enough or else I would want to use it. Are there any good small and slim IWB holsters for the CZ 75 and the CZ PCR? I think that I would prefer a single clip kydex holster since they seem to generally be slimmer. Would a Vedder LightTuck IWB holster be a good choice?

Offline jurek

• NRA Pistol Instructor, RSO
Re: IWB holster for CZ 75 and CZ PCR
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 12:09:23 AM »
First of all try to avoid holsters like this one on Amazon  :o
Like you mentioned... :
this thing doesn't feel secure and safe enough or else I would want to use it.

Speaking about Vedder LightTuck IWB - this one seems to be good option. If you are ok with plain kydex, it will work for you. There are many positive feedbacks here about this holster.
If you are looking for something "nicer" for your firearm you can take a look at Tucker Holster Deep Carry DC2  or JM4 Tactical Relic IWB (both boltaron shell with leather inside).

Offline Flip18

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 08:58:45 AM »
Newbie CCW guy here.....been using a TTGunleather Slim XC and a Hanks Belt (1.75") for my 75 Compact. So far, so good. Carries well under a proper shirt and the weight is distributed quite well.

Offline Claymore504

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 08:28:40 AM »
Check out Black Rhino Concealment. Huge selection for CZ. They are excellent!

Offline Hammer Time

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 09:58:13 AM »
I carry my PCR in a Vedder Light Tuck. Very comfortable, well made holster, for a good price and they ship within a few days, not 6-8 weeks like many other "custom" makers.

Offline sevt_chevelle

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 07:40:42 PM »
My Pcr rides in a JM Custom AIWB Wing Claw 2.0 Holster.  Very nice and comfortable, mine arrived in just over a week.  You do get what you pay for.
Aliengear is junk IMO.

Offline Louiczana

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 07:55:26 PM »
2A Holster or Vedder is what I use.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Offline Jojosdad

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2020, 06:54:11 PM »
If you want a quality leather holster you can't do better IMHO than HBE https://www.hbeleatherworks.com/ .
I have 2 of his holsters, one for a PCR and one for a 1911. The fit and finish is superb, and they both are comfortable to wear.
Eric Larson is really old school, and you need to contact him by phone when ordering a custom holster, as he likes to be sure you get what you need.
Also - his edc is a PCR.

Offline gunbuster

WTB PM if you got any for sale:
CZ 75 SHORT RAIL (factory blued)
CZ 75 PRE-B (factory blued).

anything