Author Topic: Seeking OWB Holster for P01 with Olight PL-Mini  (Read 1157 times)

Offline dwhite

Seeking OWB Holster for P01 with Olight PL-Mini
« on: May 31, 2020, 04:36:06 PM »
This appears to be a bit of a unicorn holster. I'm looking for a kydex OWB holster that will fit my P01 with an Olight PL-Mini light installed.

Cascadia Concealment http://cascadiaconcealment.com/owb-holster/ makes a nice one (I own one for a different gun); but their wait time right now is approaching forever.

Anyone know of something like this?

Offline larry8061

Re: Seeking OWB Holster for P01 with Olight PL-Mini
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 11:33:57 PM »
Point taken!  There is another option but...... it is not for the faint of heart and it is a PITA......I went with Safariland (they have a LOT of kydex holsters and with light options because of the cop market they address).  I had a Sig P250 that itself had been modified and then a light added.....no one had a listing for those words.  So....MY combination was LARGE so I went thru the list to find the largest SIG holster with the largest light attached and bought it.  I had to make the light a bit smaller and the holster a bit bigger.....it wasn't a lot of fun but, it turned out fine.......if you stay away from retention systems the job is easier....I kept the retention system functional. The same holster is going to be used this fall for a SP2022 plus micro dot.......no modifications will be needed but, I lose the retention ability.

GOOD luck!

Larry

Offline sunsetIE

Re: Seeking OWB Holster for P01 with Olight PL-Mini
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 04:13:26 PM »
ANRdesign. Pricey, but they make holsters for pretty much every CZ pistol and have olight options such as yours. Tons of options.
https://www.anrdesignkydexholster.com/product/lightbearing-outside-waistband/#review