Author Topic: P10 F upgrades  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Flexzis

P10 F upgrades
« on: September 24, 2020, 09:46:18 PM »
What upgrades do any p10 F owners recommend? Bought a new theta trigger with 3 and 3.5lb springs. Any other recommendatios?

Offline Duke Nukem

Re: P10 F upgrades
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 08:41:13 AM »
I guess it depends on what you're looking for and what you want to do with it.  I got a P10-C a couple years ago and thought I'd break it in as is, then see what I wanted to do.  I've got a red dot to mount on it, but otherwise I'm leaving it alone- trigger has smoothed out nicely, mag release and slide lock are working smoothly, pretty much everything is fine with it after breaking in.  That's one of the things that drew me to this gun in the first place-it's good to go from the factory.   :)

Offline TheShnizz9mm

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 11:43:41 PM »
This is what I recommend. Seriously, this is my favorite blaster! So much fun!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Offline CCWLearner

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 12:32:16 AM »
This is what I recommend. Seriously, this is my favorite blaster! So much fun!

Haha, man... what happened there with your slide and that compensator?  You had it milled down or is that a P10-C slide on a P10-F frame?

Offline TheShnizz9mm

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 12:17:00 PM »
Haha, man... what happened there with your slide and that compensator?  You had it milled down or is that a P10-C slide on a P10-F frame?

Ya man, compact slide on a fullsize frame. In theory, a smaller, lighter slide will have a less felt recoil impulse.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 02:44:32 PM by Wobbly »

Offline fastlane604

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2020, 07:29:26 PM »
An uncaptured steel guide rod allows you to change recoil springs to match the ammo you are shooting.  Cajun Gun Works sells them.  A fiber optic front sight is helpful.  I have put Frank Proctor front and rear sights on both a P-10 C and a P-10 F.  However, if you are thinking of going to a red dot in the near future, adding anything other than suppressor height sights is a waste of money.