Author Topic: IWB for 75b  (Read 2693 times)

Offline cracker57

IWB for 75b
« on: March 13, 2021, 07:47:31 AM »
 I carry a S&W shield 9mm, a S&W 40c, and a Springfield XD 45 all in Milt sparks VMII. I am thinking of carrying my 75b full size and would like to do so with a IWB so it would more than likely be a Milt Spark VMII. Just wondering if anyone carries their full sized 75 IWB and what holster they use. I don't like kydex and always joked that I was to traditional and my holsters needed to be leather, no plastic for my plastic guns.
 Thanks

Offline double-d

Re: IWB for 75b
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 01:17:10 PM »
The best IWB holster in my humble opinion is the Sparks VM2, own four of them for different brands/models!
I purchased a hand made/hand stitched IWB holster from member Boriqua (Alex @ Boriqua Leather) for my 75B's that works well and is comfortable.  That holster was so nice I requested & purchased a personalize OWB from him as well. (https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=102340.msg792494#msg792494)

Not sure if he is still producing them but you can always send a PM and/or do a forum search to see what others have to say about his work.

Offline Flip18

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 07:31:58 PM »
While I don't daily a 75B I do carry a 75 Compact all steel. I use a TTGunleather Slim XC and have for roughly 15 months. Great holster. Also use one for my Rami. Highly recommend .

Offline cracker57

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 08:30:56 PM »
Flip18, Thanks for that info, just ordered the mikes special from tt gunleather.. sounds like it is in the same class as Milts and liked the sound of the cant and that it rides lower..
 I will give a review after wearing it a while
 Thanks again

Offline J Lee

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 06:24:59 PM »
Flip18, Thanks for that info, just ordered the mikes special from tt gunleather.. sounds like it is in the same class as Milts and liked the sound of the cant and that it rides lower..
 I will give a review after wearing it a while
 Thanks again
Great choice. I have 7 or 8 of Tim's holsters.  Great quality.
James

Offline larryflew

• Minnesota
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2021, 06:12:44 PM »
I have Jeremiah holster for a compact that i asked him to leave the bottom open on and add to top flap to stop hammer hitting my side.  Typically carry my compact but it handles all of my 75 full size pisgols well.
When did it change from "We the people" to "screw the people"?

, []]]]]]]]]]]\>
        )'_\   (
'            \ *\
'              \ _\

Larry

Minnesota shooter
and CZ fanatic
NRA life since the 70's
USAF 66-70

Why use 911 when it's faster to use 1911 or 9mm?

Offline SeeJeepCrawl

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 02:47:33 PM »
Its for a Canik, but same concept. I always leave bottom open so debris doesn't get trapped and the entire end of firearm is covered.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

In God's Grace,

Pastor Bob