Author Topic: Question about magazines for a cz75 bd  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Senna_Sempre

Question about magazines for a cz75 bd
« on: May 03, 2021, 11:40:24 PM »
Hi I’m new to owning fire arms. And for my first gun I decided to get a cz75bd. I’m looking to buy more magazines but I’m having trouble since I live in California with the 10 round limit. Anyone know where I can find some? I heard mec gar makes good quality ones but I only found the mg-cz75comp-10b I’m having doubts that it well fit since I don’t own the compact version. Thanks I’m advance

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

Re: Question about magazines for a cz75 bd
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 05:19:31 AM »
Mec-Gar is the manufacturer for CZ factory mags so yes thy are the best quality for CZ's. Greg Cote LLC is my first stop for mags of any kind. He does appear to be out of the 10 rounders at the moment but you can get on the notification list for when they are back in stock.

Offline Tok36

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 04:12:40 PM »
Hi I’m new to owning fire arms. And for my first gun I decided to get a cz75bd. I’m looking to buy more magazines but I’m having trouble since I live in California with the 10 round limit. Anyone know where I can find some? I heard mec gar makes good quality ones but I only found the mg-cz75comp-10b I’m having doubts that it well fit since I don’t own the compact version. Thanks I’m advance

I can confirm that a Compact mag will not work in a Full Size CZ 75 variant. You can use a full size mag in a compact, but not the other way around.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline bang bang

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 06:44:51 PM »
welcome,

have you checked with the shop where you bought the gun?

They should have a line on spare/extra mags

Unless you can actually try the mag, i would opt out.  Also the compact mags are too short.

good luck

Offline Senna_Sempre

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 07:52:10 PM »
Mec-Gar is the manufacturer for CZ factory mags so yes thy are the best quality for CZ's. Greg Cote LLC is my first stop for mags of any kind. He does appear to be out of the 10 rounders at the moment but you can get on the notification list for when they are back in stock.
Thanks for the reply. I’ll check out that website. I signed up to 3 others since they were out of stock. I’ll just be patient till they drop more

Offline Senna_Sempre

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 07:53:25 PM »
welcome,

have you checked with the shop where you bought the gun?

They should have a line on spare/extra mags

Unless you can actually try the mag, i would opt out.  Also the compact mags are too short.

good luck

I haven’t yet but when I go pick up the cz I’ll ask them if they have some if not I’ll just wait till some websites have them in stock. Thanks for the reply

Offline Senna_Sempre

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 07:54:46 PM »

I can confirm that a Compact mag will not work in a Full Size CZ 75 variant. You can use a full size mag in a compact, but not the other way around.
I’ll keep that in mind. I’ll refrain from buying them. Hopefully the full sized ones go back in stock soon thanks for the reply