Author Topic: HB Charging Handle Issues  (Read 685 times)

Offline jaynew

HB Charging Handle Issues
« on: June 24, 2022, 05:27:03 PM »
New to the forum, bought the Scorpion carbine about 6 months ago. No issues with the gun, runs great. Hated the charging handle, so ordered HB's Theta 2 or 3 or months ago. About 6 weeks ago, the spring/detente snapped which resulted in the handle not staying in the slot. Emailed HB and they very quickly sent a replacement. Was at the range today and the exact thing happened. I have an email to HB but just curious if anyone else had the same issue or is their another company that has a good one. I actually really like HB's handle, works great. Didnt have any issues with the factory handle prior to replacing it. Thanks.

Offline Trooper894

Re: HB Charging Handle Issues
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 07:58:30 PM »
This is the first issue I've ever heard of any problems with the detent spring. HB Industries is top shelf for customer service. Perhaps they got a bad batch of springs or possibly there is an issue with how your springs have been installed in your charging handle. Whatever the issue is, stay in touch with HB Ind. and I'm sure they will get it sorted out.
Honor - Doing what's right, even if no one is watching.

Offline jaynew

Re: HB Charging Handle Issues
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 07:10:16 PM »
Thanks, HB customer service is awesome. Sending another one. Everything Ive read they are a great company.