Author Topic: Flat trigger for shadow 2 orange  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Czredbeard

Flat trigger for shadow 2 orange
« on: April 21, 2023, 09:39:24 PM »
First thanks for  any reply. The cz custom sight says that the flat da/sa trigger must have the short reset in order to work .My question is  since I have the shadow 2 orange that is supposed  to come with the short reset will it work? I have also read somewhere that the shadow 2 orange reset may not be as much as say the custom shop's. If it  will not work is this the case?

Also If this is true how much is the reset of factory orange vs cz custom .Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 08:49:38 AM by Wobbly, Reason: Mods fixed typing »

Offline Wobbly

• Administrator
  • Loves the smell of VihtaVuori in the morning !
Re: Flat trigger for shadow 2 orange
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2023, 08:50:31 AM »
Welcome from Georgia.

Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the sticky posts in the 'New Members' Forum and also the 'Important Information' sub-section.
In God we trust; On 'Starting Load' we rely.

Offline no.vale.la.pena

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2023, 09:45:33 PM »
I can't answer regarding the factory configuration of the shadow 2 orange.  I would reach out to CZ custom to see if they know, they are very knowledgeable.     

But for aftermarket solutions,  I do know that CZ custom flat DA/SA trigger works with the Cajun Gun Works (CGW) "reach reduction kit" (RRK) on my three SP01's. There are other forum posts discussing how this combination also works on Shadow 2's, see this post:
https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=109036.msg846793#msg846793

For the reset, I can't find the original post but from the text and images I had copied, another forum member found that their Shadow 2 with the CGW RRK and the CZC flat trigger had a 2mm reset.

Offline Czredbeard

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2023, 01:00:36 PM »
 Thanks for replying. I probably  will just try the flat trigger  with factory shadow2 orange short rest disco. I will post for future reference .Especially  if I have to order czcustom shops disco