Author Topic: The new cz634  (Read 5649 times)

airbuddy3

The new cz634
« on: September 17, 2004, 10:32:01 AM »
CZ has introduced a new air rifle to replace the 631 ,
            this has been anticipated since their descision to discontinue the 631 last year .
            basicaly looks like a cZ 631 with a redsigned stock, a little sportier , and a heavier spring ..and perhaps a longer piston stroke giving it a larger swept volume
            and an advertised 750 fps /11fpe !!.
            It was first introduced for the UK market , but I suspect
            it will soon find its way to the US .
            Has anyone had any 1st hand experience with this rifle ,
            and if so any chrony numbers ?

Regards Frank

Unregistered(d)

The new cz634
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 11:08:48 AM »
Where can this new model be seen?

airbuddy3

The new cz634
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 11:15:10 AM »
it was on the yellow forum a few days ago , you can do a search , there was also a pic of it.
                                                                  frank

Unregistered(d)

The new cz634
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2004, 07:04:08 PM »
I found the post you mentioned, but for some reason I can't view the pic. Any other source you know of?

airbuddy3

The new cz634
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2004, 08:24:01 PM »
some forums clean out the pics after a few days to save
            storage room , you can try the british bbs or see if some british dealers are selling it and have it advertised.
            I will have a look and if I find it I will post the site.

Frank

harit

The new cz634
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 02:24:43 PM »

Unregistered(d)

The new cz634
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2004, 12:06:30 PM »
Cool, that looks pretty good. Seems like a cross between the 630 and 631 with more power. I wonder when they will be available and for how much. Just got my 631 about a month ago, and I love it. It is just so accurate, and shoots any pellet I've tried with out much change in POI. The best accuracy I get is with Beeman gold coated hollow points. I don't know the actual diameter of the pellet, but it fits in the bore perfectly and the pellets are all uniform in size. Thanks for the pic. Murphy.

harit

The new cz634
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2004, 11:53:50 AM »
A better picture, received directly from the factory

ZVP

The new cz634
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2004, 10:20:50 AM »
Murphy,
              Would'nt ya know it, mine picked the now out of production Spanish Daisy Max Speed's as it's favorite! Gamo Match are close enough of a swap for those Daisys though! I doubt Gamo will stop making them.
             The 631 is capable of some astounding long range accuracy! I hope the barrels and all stay the same on these new 634's! (My 631's top vertical sight setting reaches it's pell out  to 64 yards, it's fun shooting it out there!)
             Apparentlly the new guns buyers will benifit from an accessory rail underneath the forearm, if the picture is correct. Gone, will be the pressed checkering and in it's place, a traditional CZ cut finger groove. Hmmm, that cuts one step out of the stockmaking process... good financial move!
             Hopefully the price will be good  as the 631's was, on these!
             We're going to have to watch the auctions, a lot of good deals on used 630 and 631's ought to pop up soon!
             ZVP

Unregistered(d)

The new cz634
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2004, 06:35:31 PM »
ZVP, I found a much cheaper alternative to the Beeman hollow points, though they aren't hollow points. I grabbed a tin of the CZ diabolo standards and my 631 shoots them as well or better than the Beemans! They are roughly the same weight and fit in the barrel but with a domed head. I am about 300 rounds into the tin and I haven't found a bad or misshapen pellet yet, can't say that for the CP hollow points I bought, I opened up the tin and picked one up and that one pellet was actually two stuck together, talk about poor quality control. Try the CZ's, they are cheap and accurate. Murphy.

RCvan

The new cz634
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2004, 04:14:02 PM »
I'm interested in trying these pellets and would like to know where to purchase them. Are they available in .20 or .22 cal.?
               Thanks
            Chris

Unregistered(d)

The new cz634
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2004, 06:19:19 PM »
Hi, I am in Canada and they are available at my local hunting shop. I have only seen them at one other place, and it is aswell in Canada, its an on-line store called Canadian Airgunning. Just do a search, the guys name is Garry and he is good to deal with. Unfortunately, I have never seen them in .20 or .22 cal, only .177. I will look around the net and if I find them in other calibers I will post where they are. Murphy.

RCvan

The new cz634
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2004, 08:45:17 PM »
Hi Murphy:
               Thanks for the Info. I can check the web. I didn't realize that you were in the Maple leaf country. Hope things are well in your neck of the woods. If I don't find anything on this side of the border I may contact your source.
               Thanks again!
            Chris

anything