Author Topic: magazine followers  (Read 1853 times)

n-19852-czechpistols82792

magazine followers
« on: July 02, 2005, 06:42:09 PM »
Angus,
My black followers are worn out. The slide catch as worn out the edge so now the follower slips by the catch. The red ones seem to have a step that appears to be more durable. Any idea were I can get more followers? They are not listed on the CZ site.
Thanks

Offline jkushner1

magazine followers
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 01:10:19 PM »
As much as I hate giving them business because they have ruined the marketing of the only other quality gun for IPSC competition, the Tanfoglio. They have the red followers on their web site. Thank God CZ was smart enough to open their own US location.

www.eaacorp.com/parts-han...ounts.html

magazine followers
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 02:27:25 PM »
I am going to try those, I will report back my success.

Offline angus hobdell

• CZ Custom
magazine followers
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 03:42:25 PM »
The other place for followers would be from Mec gar if they ahve any that is.
Angus Duhhhh!

magazine followers
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 02:14:27 PM »
I got some of the EAA followers. I bought four. All four look different. They are some shade of orange, one bright, another lighter in tone, one had been sanded or filed on one side and one is dirty like it had been on the bottom of the bin for years. Yet they all work better because of the pronounced slide stop engagment shelf. At least one of my mags will now hold 16 rounds whereas it previously held 15. It did seem to take along time to process my order, don't order from them if you need it in a hurry.