Author Topic: SP01 recoil springs  (Read 3089 times)

ipsc1

SP01 recoil springs
« on: June 20, 2005, 02:31:41 PM »
Hi Angus, I looked on the CZ home site and the CZ-usa website and couldn't find recoil springs listed in either. Are spare recoil springs available and are they available in differents weights. Aftermarket springs are not an option for IPSC competition and I would like a lighter spring.

Thanks, cliff

Offline Matthew Mink

SP01 recoil springs
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 06:44:20 AM »
Angus and I were talking the other day and we discussed clipping coils of the SP-01 spring.  It would work, you just can't go too far.  Or you can do what me and Angus do, and just run a stock 75B spring.

ipsc1

SP01 recoil springs
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 09:35:10 AM »
seen the global village lately?. unless CZ states that the springs are an approved option, likely they would be pulled out at the world shoot pre-match inspection. It looks like I will already being using some new parts (mags) aquired in Ecuador, I'm not sure that I want to be trying to break in new springs as well:rolleyes

but on the subject of approved parts, how is the process for getting the new competition hammer in the CZ catalog as an option for the CZ75/85/SP01 series of pistols coming?

thanks

Offline Matthew Mink

SP01 recoil springs
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 11:44:01 AM »
Went and read your topic on the GV.  Here is my take on the matter:  You should be able to use a CZ-75 recoil spring in your CZ-75 SP-01.  They are both CZ-75's.

But I could be wrong.

Denis-Altuna

SP01 recoil springs
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 12:36:01 PM »
I all
I met Jaroslav from CZ factory last week end at the 2005 Czech national, and we were discusing about springs and other options. You can use The 75 model recoil spring because SP01 is a 75 and CZ is celling those spring as parts for SP01.
The hard recoil spring was made for police, like the gun, and they needed a spring with a long life.
Denis

Offline lukipsc

SP01 recoil springs
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 10:41:48 AM »
Hi guy,

Denis is right. But you can try recoil spring from CZ 75B in .40SW caliber. Here some guys using that springs and they are satified.

Lucas
CR

anything