Author Topic: Welcome to the CZ 75B Club  (Read 58408 times)

Offline Radom

• HGWT
Welcome to the CZ 75B Club
« on: December 11, 2007, 12:32:35 PM »

This section of the CZ Forum is dedicated to discussion of the CZ-75B Model (1995 to present) in 9mm or .40 S&W, as well as the 75B series variants without their own "Club," such as the 75B DAO and 75B Tactical.

For discussion of "Pre-B" CZ 75/85 series pistols, please see our 75 Classic Club:

http://czechpistols82792.yuku.com/forums/10

Official CZ-USA Link for the CZ 75B:

http://www.cz-usa.com/product_detail.php?id=29

Official CZ-UB Website (in English):
http://www.ceskazbrojovka.com/index.php?p=32&idp=1&ids=3&idz=10&lang=en

The artist formerly known as FEG...

fishndude22

Re: Welcome to the CZ 75B Club
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 11:11:03 AM »
Hello to all!  ;D I just got my 75B 9mm and am going to get some ammo today and hit the range tomorrow!! Any suggestions as to what is a good target practice ammo for the 75B ???  Shoud I swab out the barrel before I use it the first time ???
Any other hint and helps would be greatly appreciated!  :) George
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 11:37:54 AM by fishndude22 »

Offline Brad

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 08:58:57 PM »
Both my wife and I have CZ-75Bs. We use 115 grain FMJ ammo for all our shooting. We have fired 5,000+ rounds through each of the guns with no jamming, FTE (failure to extract), or misfires. We have been super happy. We enjoy shooting at clay targets most of the time, although we also use splatter type paper targets. Since we live in the desert, we need only go a few miles to burn a box or 2 or 3 of ammo.
Hope you enjoy yours as we have enjoyed ours.
Brad

Offline dougrodg

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 07:41:46 AM »
New to the forum and the CZ 75B Club So hello to all!

Just picked up my new CZ 75B this past Sunday. Haven't been able to get to the range due to some record snowfalls here in Delaware. Swabbed out the barrel removed all the excess oil and put a fresh coat of oil on it and am itching to get out and put some rounds downrange.

Might just try the range today, hey I have 4 wheel drive, might be tough picking up brass in the snow though.

Doug

Offline 8Shooter

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 05:06:05 PM »
I just bought 2 Mec Gear mags, both work perfect

Offline Czech/2

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 07:52:00 PM »
I just got my first CZ pistol and love it as I have loved only one other.  Her name is not important.  Its over anyway.  Seriously though, It is a nice feeling, great shooting and sexy looking piece.   :-*

Offline Floyd D. Barber

• Love guns, golf and bowling.
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 07:08:21 PM »
Just got back from testing my CZ-75B, my second CZ, my first being an 82 Makarov. Both are great guns.
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

“Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
Jeff Cooper

non illigitamus carborundum

Offline wthang

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 06:37:23 AM »
Hey all,

I own my first CZ75B and will hopefully receive my licence within the next 3 months.
(Licensing in SA is a pain!)

Hope to get some valuable insight here.

Offline eric0424

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 06:23:44 PM »
...will hopefully receive my licence within the next 3 months.
(Licensing in SA is a pain!)

Welcome to the forum.

Reading this thread here may make you feel a little better about the wait, some places are ridiculous with  the gun control.

Offline Makaroviii

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 12:42:36 AM »
New to the forum but a long time CZ-75B owner. Glad to find the "Club!"  ;D
Potestas Democraticorum delenda est!
NRA Endowment Member

The three most important components of stopping power are bullet placement, bullet placement and bullet placement. - Evan Marshall

Offline tekarra

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 07:41:39 PM »
Welcome aboard sir.

Offline CZ75Bowner

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 11:07:01 PM »
New to the forum and just got my first CZ. A CZ 75B in .40 s&w. Love the gun.

Offline yenhan705eh77

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 02:06:27 AM »
Hello, just wanted to say hi to everybody here.  Just picked up my cz75b in black yesterday at Turner's here in California for $475. (before taxes and all the bleep fees of course.)  So far I've only added the hogue grip.  I'm thinking about duracoating the frame with either flat dark earth or olive drab.  Also thinking about converting it to single action only.  Let me know what you guys think. 

Offline Otto N Sure

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 09:08:09 AM »
Howdy & welcome aboard!

Great plans for your 75B. Here's what mine (in .40 S&W) looks like in two tone Flat Earth and Satin Black:

I had it done by Mac's Shootin' Irons in Tucson. I have a CZ 75B "Tactical" that came from the factory in an Olive and Satin Black, but I don't have a very clear picture of it showing the contrast between the two colors.

Otto

Offline alexboybkk

Just got my CZ-75B!
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 06:34:03 PM »
Hello to all! I just received my CZ-75B (9mm) today. i live in Canada and it took me 1 year to get the licence to buy it. I feel like i have been run over by a semi  :). Anyways, my first impression is that it seem to be very handy and not heavy at all. I use to have a AMT Hardballer .45 acp government model and i find my CZ better balanced. I did not shoot it yet though! I am happy have joined the club!
Cheers
Alexboy
british columbia
CZ-75B 9mm