Author Topic: Welcome to the CZ 75B Club  (Read 58441 times)

Offline johnnyrees

Re: Welcome to the CZ 75B Club
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 12:54:02 AM »
Welcome P40 ;D

Offline raldridge

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2012, 07:30:30 PM »
Hello Everyone'

I just purchased a pair of CZ 75 B (s).  One is a high-polish stainless and the other is a standard poly-coat black. Awesome shooters.
CZ 75 B Stainless Steel Limited Edition
CZ 75 B Poly-coat
CZ 85 Combat Satin Nickel

Offline reallybigwaffle

• Beers & Bacon
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 10:49:21 AM »
While I've already posted a topic in the forum I just wanted to say "Hello!" to everyone. I recently purchased a CZ-75 Cold War Commemorative Edition and I've put 150 rounds through it and I love it already! Great pistol!

Offline MParmorer

• Dept of the Army PMO Armorer
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2012, 10:04:47 AM »
Hey Everyone!
  ;D I just bought a SLIGHTLY used CZ75B for $400 in .40 S&W with the duo tone brushed nickel finish and rubber Hogue grips! I can't wait to fire it! I've looked at these pistols for years and now I finally have one! I had a Mdl 22 Glock wich I loved, but the CZ75B feels like it was made for my hand. I carry a Military issue M9 pistol on my job and I hate it! Looking to get a holster and some more mags for it, suggestions??!! It came with one mag and I use a Berretta M84 holster now for it, because it's all I own! I do have several holsters at work I could try, but they are for M-9's!
  ::) In the past I've carried 1911 Colt.45, .38 and 357 revolvers, Mdl 17 and Mdl 22 Glocks and of course the M9 Berretta. As an armorer I've handled a few more but never fired them. I love the ballance of the CZ75 it feels so right in my hand. I use to love my 22 Glock :-[, but that was AFTER i put a Hogue handall on it! ??? The Berretta is okay but things break on it for no reason, especially if you shoot it a lot (go figure)! I have had to take M-9s to upper level maintainence for repairs. I asked about the safety interlock that broke on different pistols in the same week at the range and the reply? "It's a Berretta, things break!" :o

Looking forward to reading and sharing CZ info and tips with all of you! 8) 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 10:31:29 AM by MParmorer »
If you disarm the people who "legally" own guns, only the criminals will have guns!

"Happiness, is a warm gun.." The Beatles

Offline TXED

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2012, 10:00:45 PM »
Hello wanted to say hi and that I am stoked I found and bought a new CZ 75B this weekend. i had been looking for one for  while and no one seemed to have any well I called a shop in Austin and they happened to have one. put 180 rounds through it this weekend with out an issue. This is one sweet shooting gun. ;D

Offline ME109desertFox

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2012, 08:44:42 PM »
Hey everyone just joined the board. I too just got my cz75B, a .40 satin nickel i picked up yesterday afternoon. Beyond excited but I wont have time to take it to the range till the weekend at the earliest. I'm new to gun ownership so I'll drop some questions on y'all from time to time, look forward to learning more!!

Offline Airsy

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2012, 05:06:28 PM »
Hello fellow Kool-Aid drinkers! I just purchase my first handgun, the CZ 75 B 9mm Satin Nickel. I have researched this gun for the past week along with the other 9mm. My brother-in-law, who is a police officer, told me not to buy a CZ for various reasons. I can't wait for him to shoot it, because I know he will want a glass of the sweet, delicious, red juice as well. ;D

I'm heading to Bass Pro Shops today and I wanted to pick up some ammo but I'm not sure what will run well in it. Any expertise would be appreciated. BTW I would like to keep the price on the lower end until I can hit the side of a barn.  :o

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2012, 11:43:19 PM »
Welcome to the forum!
Winchester white box & Federals should shoot nicely to break it in.  Wal-Marts often has the best prices.
I don't recommend the Remington UMC as many have trouble with that ammo.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 11:46:40 PM by 1SOW »

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2012, 12:43:17 AM »
+1 on the WalMart box of Winchester, 100 round Bulk Pack
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before .... AND what's coming after HIM !

Offline johnnyrees

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2012, 06:25:19 AM »
+2 on reloading your own mate...cheaper,more accurate and a brand new adventure ;)

Offline Airsy

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2012, 05:31:38 AM »
If I decide to reload;
1. Which ammo should I start with to get a brass collection started?
2. Is there an affordable reloading kit that can get me started?

BTW... I also have an SKS, so I would probably be loading 7.62x39 as well.

Thanks for the replies...

Offline johnnyrees

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2012, 07:30:10 AM »
Dillon 550 ...bit of an outlay to start with but life time of goodness ;D

Offline ammo dave

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2012, 11:45:34 AM »
I've been using a Dillon square deal for years.  It's a bit cheaper than the 550 but works great if you only intend to load pistol cartridges. 

Offline Airsy

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2012, 03:50:57 PM »
After a very slow (1 week) purchase/ship turnaround my gun will be on its way to California.  ;D With the 10-day-wait and ship time I probably wont be shooting for another two weeks. I guess I have some time to buy some ammo online, watch more handgun shooting instructionals on youtube, etc.

Offline johnnyrees

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2012, 04:49:32 AM »
Airsy a base line lee reloading kit will do you fine to start with and will also teach you good reloading practice....when you start shooting and reloading big time, invest in a Dillon 550b...and keep the lee for experimental/development work...shooting without reloading, not withstanding savings and a dramatic increase in accuracy is only a 1/4 of the joy/fun of this journey ,you are about to embark on....both presses will do pistol and rifle....on this forum there are some exceptional people who will take you step by step on your reloading adventure ;)

anything