Author Topic: 631 spring problem, makes clicking sound while cocking can you help please?  (Read 4895 times)

Offline lavid2002

I dry fired my 631 on accident the other day while the gun was cocked, but the BBL wasnt clicked shut. This made a clunk sound and now when I cock the rifle it makes a click click CLICK sound right before the sear engages. I have completely dissasembled the rifle and everything seems to be in tact. The only major problem I found is that the piston seal has a nail embedded into it. This must have fallen into it at the factory and gotten chewed up into it over the years...ill need to buy another one of those. Anyways...can anyone help me with my clicking problem. Its not only annoying, it makes the gun allot harder to cock.

-Dave

Offline lavid2002

Anyone?
Thanks
-Dave :P

Offline lavid2002

Offline brokenarrowjbe

Go to the GTA forum and ask Gene or Charlie that question. New seal should be easy to get if you go there. John

Offline getskay

I dry fired my 631 on accident the other day while the gun was cocked, but the BBL wasnt clicked shut. This made a clunk sound and now when I cock the rifle it makes a click click CLICK sound right before the sear engages. I have completely dissasembled the rifle and everything seems to be in tact. The only major problem I found is that the piston seal has a nail embedded into it. This must have fallen into it at the factory and gotten chewed up into it over the years...ill need to buy another one of those. Anyways...can anyone help me with my clicking problem. Its not only annoying, it makes the gun allot harder to cock.

-Dave

because the rifle fired accidently, the shaft that cook the spring has been curved a little and now it touching the spring when cock.
to solve this, disassemble the rifle and make sure to return that shaft completly straigh. of course dont change its shape.

anything