Author Topic: Say thanks to Angus!  (Read 110159 times)

Offline Stuart

Re: Say thanks to Angus!
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2016, 11:14:27 AM »
I dropped off my 75B for a trigger job and new sights. Stuart was awesome to deal with and I felt very confident. They quoted 2 months for the work. No sweat.

If fact Stuart had the work done almost 3 weeks early. Gun was shipped back in the time frame I requested. Gun is perfect. I could not be happier.

Thank You Stuart you are the best.
Thank You Angus! CZ Custom rocks

We have a great crew. Eric Zinn and his crew of gunsmiths do great work. Im just a guy that sweeps the floor. :)

Offline ShaunKris

• This... is my BOOMSTICK!
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2016, 09:42:19 PM »
Hey Thanks for everything you've added to the sport of shooting Angus.  Look forward to a visit up in Edmonton sometime!  Cheers!

Offline MN Rifleman

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2016, 11:12:20 AM »
I'll chime in and says Thanks also.  I have never met Angus but have dealt with Stuart and Rob at CZ Custom, both great guys.  I got my Accu Shadow from them 2 years ago and shoot 2 USPSA Leagues a week here in Minnesota from May to October.  I've shot STI's and others but the Accu Shadow is just plain awesome.  CZ Custom offers GREAT products and Excellent Service.  Keep up the great work you guys (and let me know when you see some Tactical Sport Orange pistols  ;D! )

Offline painter

« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2017, 08:14:50 AM »
I dropped off my 75B for a trigger job and new sights. Stuart was awesome to deal with and I felt very confident. They quoted 2 months for the work. No sweat.

If fact Stuart had the work done almost 3 weeks early. Gun was shipped back in the time frame I requested. Gun is perfect. I could not be happier.

Thank You Stuart you are the best.
Thank You Angus! CZ Custom rocks

We have a great crew. Eric Zinn and his crew of gunsmiths do great work. Im just a guy that sweeps the floor. :)
You take a pretty mean photo as well! ;)
I had the right to remain silent...

but not the ability.

Offline kato01

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2017, 06:40:53 PM »
I wanted to say thanks in this forum for the two P-01s CZ Custom just completed for me.  Outstanding work, very smooth actions, phenomenal trigger break, and very reliable.  Ahead of schedule, as well.  Great work, gents.  Thank you!

Offline Skyviking

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2017, 10:20:54 PM »
I just received my PCR. Had the Heinie Sights (a la Pro Tek), complete trigger job, and thin aluminum grips. Amazing work. Great trigger. Great pistola. Will drop my s/s CZ85 off next. Thanks, Guys!

Offline beanz2

« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2017, 10:07:59 AM »
Thanks to the CZC crew, especially Stuart, for my Accushadow 2 in UG.  I still have not laid eyes or hands on it, thanks to my job in CA, but am going home next week to pick it up from the FFL.  Can't say I've been more excited.

Offline Firearms Depot

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2017, 09:48:27 AM »
This is a great section that offers much info concerning CZ pistols and accessories. A BIG thanks to Angus for his efforts here.

Offline Evolve13

• BANNED
    • It Will Come Back Ten Fold
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2017, 10:30:16 AM »
A thanks indeed. 

I am a fortunate owner of a CZ in 357Sig and it is amazing. 

Also lucky enough to have 4other Guns from this great company. 
The best defense against evil men,
are good men who are skilled at violence.

Offline DWARREN

• Old & Tired
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2017, 07:30:20 PM »
Thank you Angus!     ;D
"1776" - Part II

Offline oldfrank

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2017, 01:23:54 PM »
Thank You,Angus! :D

Offline jakjakman

« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2018, 11:06:39 AM »
Thanks Angus! I'm loving my Shadow Target for USPSA   :D

Offline mplazz

« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2018, 08:44:51 PM »
Just bought my first CZ, a TSO in 9mm. I have owned HKs, Kimbers, Glocks, S&Ws, Rugers, Berrettas, Colts, Sigs and probable others I have forgotten. I have never had such a fantastic pistol like the TSO! Thanks for all your work and keep it up!

Offline TJDubya

« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2018, 01:02:08 PM »
Angus is the man!

I had the pleasure of meeting him at a private CZ exposition in the little nobody town of San Isidro, Texas. This was back before I knew anything about anything. He had a long conversation with me and at the time I never realized the gravity of who I was speaking with. He's an incredibly down to earth guy and looking back I can't believe he took the time to talk to some dumb kid who didn't know an extractor spring from a recoil spring. That day I got to shoot a CZ Bren and Scorpion in select fire, as well as their new (at the time) Dan Wesson line up. Still goes down as one of the coolest days ever.

Thanks, Angus!

Offline rc-golfer

« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2019, 08:02:28 PM »
Thank You Angus I ordered a shirt and stickers were added to my order. The little things mean the most. Going to use CZ Custom a lot in the future.