Author Topic: CZ 75 D or P01? Yes  (Read 54943 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
CZ 75 D or P01? Yes
« on: December 18, 2009, 01:53:43 PM »
Here are some pictures of the pages of the official CZ-UB product catalog. I think  that's CZ-UB's European master shooter Adam Tyc on the cover.

Now here we have the obvious PCR and P06...or do we?

Yes, we do, they are the same as marketed as the PCR and P06 here in the US. But we are talking about the P01, right? We sure are, and heeeeeeeere's Johnny!

Whaddya know - it says BOTH! Yes it's the same gun, regardless of slide markings, you have the same fine P01 I carry and bet my life on every day. Didja notice, there's the P06 again, under it's US name? Hah.

Case closed. ;D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 02:14:06 PM by armoredman »

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: CZ 75 D or P01? Yes
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 10:34:44 PM »
This information was also provided to me,
1. 75D Compact is the European designation for the 75P-01 which is only sold in the US. CZ marks the slides according to where they will be sold.
2. Due to 2008 Election Spike in gun sales,  CZ-USA imported the European marked pistols into the USA to meet the demand surge.
3. The NATO Stock Number(NSN) is further proof that this European variety is the same as the P-01 and that this unit has gone through extensive testing and meets the parts interchangeability standards for NATO certification.
4. The SKU number of #91199 is the same for the both pistols because the only difference between them is that the slide markings are different.
8)