Author Topic: Cronic CZ  (Read 3809 times)

Offline Uncle John

• Pass it on
Cronic CZ
« on: August 21, 2010, 12:03:26 PM »
My name is John Simeone, I'm a CZaholic :'( this has caused me to be known over the years as the infamous outdoor/gun writer Uncle John. Too much CZ stuff. Everybody wanted a CZ-75 back when I was in Germany associated with the Army Rod and Gun Club, thats when I first found out about them. Later I invented a shooting sport around the CZ-452 22 rifle, the Top Gun Challenge at Ft Polk Louisiana. But it did not stop there, I had to have more CZs. I got a CZ combination gun (now a Brno) and finally a CZ-75B in 40 SW. Still this wasn't enough.

Myself and my minions, as this illness has spread through Western Louisiana, have won countless awards and bagged many game animals. It seems every time I make some fantastic shot, I find myself holding a CZ. :-\

To make things worse I came here and find more like me, the worst of all is 2fewdaysafield. He had the gall to actully come over to Foremost Hunting.com and post beautiful pictures of all the CZ guns that he has and I don't, what a devil O0

Now I'm realy sick and need help, I want a CZ-527FS in 22 Hornet, and two CZ-550FS rifles in 6.5x55 SE and 9.3x62 Mauser. That means I'm going to have to leave my peaceful exsistence as a maligering not too popular outdoor writer and actully go to work. :-\

Looks like Cajun Cryogenics might be interested in my skills, but somehow I think the boss is going to want a CZ too. He will freeze it to 300 degrees below zero and make it even better, something that sounds impossible.

I dont know what to do     Help

« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 12:06:42 PM by Uncle John »
John Simeone
www.foremosthunting.com
Outdoor Writer

Offline ZG47

• Firearms Safety Instructor, Target Shooter, Hunter
Re: Cronic CZ
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 07:02:32 PM »
Find a ZG47 or one of the old twin trigger rifles in .22 hornet or .222. That will make you an incurable addict.
A good shot at close range beats a 'hit' at a longer range.