Author Topic: How long did your replacement parts take to arrive?  (Read 2974 times)

Cleft-Asunder

How long did your replacement parts take to arrive?
« on: January 07, 2004, 01:04:55 AM »
List what you ordered from CZ, what state you're located, and how long the parts took to arrive.

You guys mentioned that it will take months for replacement parts to arrive from SIG and Beretta, and I've been waiting three weeks for 4 97B replacement screws to arrive, so I'm wondering if it's time to worry or not.

NOTE: I'm located in Nevada, 2 states away from Kansas where CZ-USA is located.

Boricua322

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2004, 05:30:00 PM »
My barrel bushing arrived in about two weeks.  So I guess you are ok.  I'm in Arizona by the way.

Shoot fast but don't miss!

Offline crt360

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 07:33:06 PM »
It took a few weeks to get a slide stop/release lever to me in Texas.

Walt-Sherrill

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2004, 07:37:31 PM »
The last part I ordered, a replacement slide stop -- under warranty -- came within a week.  I've generally had pretty good/quick delivery.

Offline Radom

• HGWT
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2004, 08:00:32 PM »
I have usually received everything from CZ-USA pretty quickly in the past.  I ordered some things during the last week of 2003, and they are taking longer than usual this time.
The artist formerly known as FEG...

DonNikmare

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2004, 09:09:47 PM »
I sent my 97b in for some work on Dec. 22.  Called last week n was told it was 1st in line when Mike came back last Friday n should be sent back sometimes this week.  Called today, the 8th, the gun had not had any work done to it yet n that it would be at the end of next week or the week after that before they send it back |I
However, I am not upset or anuthing - they were off for Christmas, New Years, n 4 or 5 days for inventory, which adds up to a lot of business days.
I really appriciate being able to talk to Mike personally when I call but I wonder how much time of uninterrupted work does the man get if he is handling the many calls he must get.  You would think that they would set up a certain time or days for calls n give him a break for the rest of his work time.
Having heard of the quality of Mike's work here on the forum I am willing to wait as I know it will be worth it.  
Nik

Offline MadOgre

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2004, 01:23:15 PM »
I got the part in only 4 days.

anything