Author Topic: new and used vz58 parts available at bonesteelarms.com  (Read 55235 times)

Offline wolfhollow

Re: new and used vz58 parts available at bonesteelarms.com
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2014, 12:53:35 PM »
VZ-58 Phantom Flash Hider

Picked this up and had it delivered today. Overall very nice. It was a little tight on the threads at first. The only issue is where the pin drop into it to hold it in place. The pin would not go in and I had to file the smallest amount of material for it to work. Definitely worth the $20

Offline Airacuda

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 06:43:23 AM »
Where did you order from? Also has anyone ordered from VZ58rifle.com....wondering what your experience was with them.

Offline RSR

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2014, 09:04:47 PM »
Agreed, they're good flash hiders and great quality. 

That's the CNC Warrior one -- can be ordered from either CNC Warrior or Bonesteel.  The plus of CNCW is that their inventory is live, which means if shows in stock it pretty much ships the next day.  Bonesteel can be hit or miss, but he is the forum sponsor so do what you will.  Bottom line, it's the exact same product.

Offline Lomx138

I got the dust cover from them. Required a wire transfer to pay, but no problems with that or receiving it. It's still in a box, so don't ask how I installed it?.

Offline CitizenPete

• Universal Machine Gun Model 59 (UK Vzor 59)
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 01:18:53 AM »
Where did you order from? Also has anyone ordered from VZ58rifle.com....wondering what your experience was with them.

I ordered a few things from them in the past - A set of Zendl TBR and TMR and something else (don't remember what it was).  They won't budge on the exchange rate.   They didn't accept Credit Cards, or PayPal, etc.. so I had to do a bank transfer -- they will send their Swift Number and account/bank info for the transfer.   Since the Euro is crapping itself the US FRN has been much stronger so the the exchange is not as bad as it was a year ago.  However, he should take exchange against Czech Koruna, not the Euro - I believe Czech Republic does not use Euro currency yet (EUR is just used for bankster base credit and transfers), so why don't they allow payment exchanged to Koruna?

$ 1 (USD) = Kc 24.56 (CZK)
$ 1 (USD) = E .89 (EUR)

Last time I placed an order for stuff it included an expensive metal hinge folding stock and I emailed them several times to ask/complain about allowing payment from the US as USD FX to Koruna - no reply.  So I got pissed and cancelled the order.   

example:

Quadrail:
490 Euros  (FX = $549)
http://www.vz58rifle.com/products/duralove-predpazbi-expert/
11,760 Kc   (FX = $478)
http://www.sa58.cz/products/duralove-predpazbi-expert/

I believe they are screwing US on the exchange, when every day they do business locally in Kc not Euros.  My guess is that possibly they may be including additional VAT Tax on the Euro price -- which we do not pay as "Merikans".  (Assuming you live in the USSA.) Plus don't forget the shipping charges on top of everything.

Coinbase also opened legal bank exchange for Bitcoin in the Czech Republic -- that might be the fairest deal for everyone.  He could open a Coinbase business account and get paid directly in whatever he wants - automatically converted from Bitcoin.

I would order from them again because of the unique products they have, but you have to pay the price.
CP

The post above is opinion, and I am probably totally wrong, so please pardon me if I offend anyone in any way. I am speaking only for myself and just sharing my thoughts, not trying to start an argument with anyone, and if you disagree with anything I have said, I concede your correct.

Offline vzman

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2015, 07:23:15 PM »
Do you have a fixed stock and piston for a vz58 I need some other parts to if prices are good thanks please pm me some prices and how to pay I need  hand guard with reil

Offline CitizenPete

• Universal Machine Gun Model 59 (UK Vzor 59)
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 11:04:06 AM »
Testimonial: IMO the Bonesteel FCG is worth the money for the upgrade.  Having tested it for several months in a CSA Sa. Vz.58 I have had no operation issues and I believe the take up, break and reset are superior to the OEM FCG.

US Made (and marked as such) for 922R compliance.

~$65 (at time of this post) for Sear Trigger and Disconnector
http://bonesteelarms.com/VZ-58-US-made-fire-control-group-CNC-VZ58FCG.htm
CP

The post above is opinion, and I am probably totally wrong, so please pardon me if I offend anyone in any way. I am speaking only for myself and just sharing my thoughts, not trying to start an argument with anyone, and if you disagree with anything I have said, I concede your correct.

Offline saikypetr

• http://stores.ebay.com/euro-military
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2015, 12:54:11 PM »
Hi,

I'm from Czech Republic. I have good contacts with gun expert CZ. If you would like to buy something, so I can arrange that.

Offline S11033

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2018, 06:22:18 PM »
picked up a nightbrake from obiwan couple months back, for my rpk.  thanks obiwan

I know the RPK has a longer barrel than the VZ58 I'm planning to install something like this on, but how does your nightbrake do in terms of flash mitigation? I know it's designed to produce minimal flash, but that big baffle worries me.

Thanks!

S11

Offline RSR

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2018, 11:12:19 PM »
picked up a nightbrake from obiwan couple months back, for my rpk.  thanks obiwan

I know the RPK has a longer barrel than the VZ58 I'm planning to install something like this on, but how does your nightbrake do in terms of flash mitigation? I know it's designed to produce minimal flash, but that big baffle worries me.

Thanks!

S11

For RPK, take a look at the PWS FSC 47. 

Special forces brake is the best route for all-around performance.  Have a few if interested.

Offline yipykyah

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2019, 03:35:07 PM »
Any chance you have a rear sling swivel for the VZ.58 fixed buttstock?  I couldn't find it on your site.

Offline teodore

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2021, 02:33:28 PM »
Hello i want to find one vz58 deactivated gun or one vz 58 flobert 6mm can somebody help me?

anything