Author Topic: VERY informal shoot test  (Read 2866 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
VERY informal shoot test
« on: December 07, 2001, 08:37:25 AM »
Just for grins, I did a quick shoot off between our range Glock 19, and my CZ75 Compact, since I had it to do that Baby Eagle mag check.
   I grabbed two of our situation targets, with a perp leaning over a car hood with a revolver. Target area was approx 5 inches side to side, and four inches top to bottom. Then I ran this sucker out to 25 yards, the far end, lined up and let fly.
   I did my best with both guns, both of which I have shot a great deal. The Glock printed a group with an extreme spread of 8 inches, with one peripheral hit on the BG. The CZ gave me a 5 inch group, with 4 solid hits. I saved the target from the CZ, and if I ever get over to Scott's, I will have him photo and post on here somewhere.
   So much for compacts only good at close range! I really like this pistola!
   Dave

Offline ut83

VERY informal shoot test
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2001, 08:01:38 PM »
By the way, how did your baby eagle mag test work?  You did
the shooting trial, Ya sure?  Can I buy baby eagle hi cap mags for my compact and they work.....?  Shoot well

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
VERY informal shoot test
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2001, 08:02:39 AM »
I did the mag check, and posted it in the Pistols section. Also, forgot to mention this little shoot was two handed standing with ten rounds each, using Remington 115 gr ball - what we had most of in the broken box ammo. Nothing like getting paid to shoot, and free ammo too....
   Dave

Offline ut83

VERY informal shoot test
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2001, 09:14:56 AM »
Sounds like a rough job!  Must be hard to get out of bed in the AM...LOL.  Shoot well

anything