Author Topic: Kydex Paddle holster for compact!  (Read 3441 times)

feed-the-monkey

Kydex Paddle holster for compact!
« on: November 25, 2001, 10:14:07 PM »
I called Comp-Tac.com inquiring about a kydex holster. I remember hearing that he was making them for the CZs. I "thought" I had remembered talking to him and he was working on one for the compact. However when I called him, he had never made one for the compact. I described how only the slide was 20mm shorter and the other dimensions were the same. He said he would cut one down for me and send it out. Well, here it is:

Gun fits perfectly. The end of the holster is a tad long (not sure how much he cut it down) but as you can see he left enough material for the tension screws. All in all, I really like this holster. So for those of you with compacts looking for a kydex paddle (i'm sure he could do the same for his other holsters) comp-tac.com did deliver.

J.R.

edit - I just measured. The holster is 9mm longer than the end of the barrel. The full size gun would stick out 11mm from the end of this holster.

Offline RichardOldfield

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2001, 12:53:28 AM »
If I am going to "Feed the Monkey" how much does this holster cost? Thanks and regards, Richard

feed-the-monkey

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2001, 08:19:25 AM »
It was $49.00

I've used more than a few times since I got it, and like it more each time.

Offline Bandit

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2001, 09:06:23 PM »
Gregg's a good man to do business with. He'll go out of his way to ensure you're satisfied with his products. I own two of his holsters and they are without a doubt well designed and definitely worth a look see if interested in Kydex gear. It's hard to beat his prices and his customer service is second to none!!!

Rick

Offline RichardOldfield

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2001, 12:15:05 AM »
I feel like a dentist. Why? I have to pull information out of Feed the Monkey. How much is his magazine pouch? If one takes the plunge they might as well have a set. Thanks and regards, Richard

feed-the-monkey

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2001, 09:59:48 AM »
Richard, I'll do one better for you www.comp-tac.com ALL prices can be found there. I was adding that even though the CZ and CZ compact are not listed, he does have a standard length CZ holster and did modify one to fit my compact. The 9mm double stack mag pouch is a standard 9mm double stack mag pouch.

Skip your next Dentist class, and sign up for web surfing 101. :rolleyes

anything